Snow-Watch (1 Viewer)

Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt.. Johnnystress? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for snowmen and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: That the snowmens death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.(beat)You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You me there.(boasting)We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline.(beat)I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to.

dimplex.jpg

I call him Dimplex.

it's snowing like a bastard here now, gonna have to break out the hiking boots to leave the house.
i assume england has come to a standstill..../checks google news/...yup

there's snow in the netherlands.
it was cool looking at it from above as i landed.
managed to pick up the 2009 girls of ryanair calendar while i was up there too.
i was the only one! shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back