Snow-Watch (2 Viewers)

are you sure it's set to 'Dublin (Ireland)' and Celsius, not Farenheit?

this is what mine says:
Picture3.png

Mine says the same as yours Ernesto.

I make that too warm for snow... but you never know.

OK then i set it to dublin ireland. Why the fuck would it think i was in another dublin, every other region setting on my MBP is set to dublin ireland, stupid mac. Here's what it says now

weather_2.png

I just bought a St Bernard, a bottle of brandy and a little barrell. I forgot to buy string to tie it around his neck though so I'll have to use scallions.

21.10 Firhouse - mild drizzle and 1-0 to Ireland. What score is it elsewhere?

I'm just out the bath, it was'nt snowing up there, but it looked like it was till it hit the water.

It aint gonna happen. My dog's part husky, and she's says no way.

my mac is doing the same thing about the weather widget, saying its -13 degrees right now, and that the low for today is -17. i tried changing the city to dublin ireland, but nothing changed? mine also seems to go monday - saturday and not wed - monday like everyone elses. is mine just gone mad or something? it also thinks there should be sun out.

anyways, i put out the rubbish earlier and it had just gotten really windy, and i felt a few icy frost drops fall on my face.
was the "snow" in north dublin this morning just really thick frost?

my mac is doing the same thing about the weather widget, saying its -13 degrees right now, and that the low for today is -17. i tried changing the city to dublin ireland, but nothing changed? mine also seems to go monday - saturday and not wed - monday like everyone elses. is mine just gone mad or something? it also thinks there should be sun out.

anyways, i put out the rubbish earlier and it had just gotten really windy, and i felt a few icy frost drops fall on my face.
was the "snow" in north dublin this morning just really thick frost?
flick around to the back of the widget and type 'dublin, ireland'
then it should give you the option, also as i mentioned ealier, make sure its in celsius, presuming thats yer thang

flick around to the back of the widget and type 'dublin, ireland'
then it should give you the option, also as i mentioned ealier, make sure its in celsius, presuming thats yer thang

yeah, i tried that earlier and it didn't change. i closed it down and started again and now it just doesnt show any weather. i think its just fucked. i never paid too much attention to it anyway, i guess cuz was always wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back