Snow-Watch (1 Viewer)

I remember one year when i was about ten i went to funderland with the scouts and when we came out the place was covered in snow. proper snow like not like the shite this morning.

I'd say this was "The Snow of 82"

20.06 - Dublin City Centre. I'm reading all these posts as if they're been written in a whisper whilst hiding in a garden, like we're all waiting for a fox to turn up. Except we're waiting for snow. Don't scare away the snow.

This is fun. Shhhh.

I'd say this was "The Snow of 82"

no it was later than that. That was the big freeze of 82. My da made a sledge and took us up kiliney hill for it. There was some fuckwads going down the road from the carpark to the main road on a car bonnet. They could've taken the little legs off someone.

edit:/ sorry, still no snow here in finglas

Come to think of it my psorasis is like a daily blizzard...this forecast snow might be somewhat of a let down.

::clef::inform-er- abbledee abbledeee abbledee neyyauuh

lickee boom boom down::clef::

awright

nothing to report

sorry

here's what the weather widget says and it never lies. Thanks for the false hope lefty

weather_feb_7.png

here's what the weather widget says and it never lies. Thanks for the false hope lefty

weather_feb_7.png

I just checked my weather widget and it INSANE - it's telling me dublin is seeing temperatures of 23 degrees

I just checked my weather widget and it INSANE - it's telling me dublin is seeing temperatures of 23 degrees

Thats fahrenheit. Duh.

met eireann said:
Regional Forecasts
hr.gif

Leinster
07 February 2007- updated at 18:00 Tonight

Rain, sleet, and snow spreading north. Very cold. Low of -2 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back