sluTmachine - art online (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter meta
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0
no, he hardly ever does these days, only when he knows he's completely right or that he gets it. you so don't get it.

i do like the sluTmachine thing though. but i think a lot of me liking it has to do with me not getting it. or getting far too many things out of it for me to stop looking at it with a sense of ease or satisfaction of any sort. i think this kind of thing is more appealing these days because there are no more secrets. in a world where kids are born grown up and everyone fancies their grannys, how could we possibly be expected to settle for anything less? an attainable state if we all lived in 'la la' land but as it is, i believe our only hope lies in education. education in the fundamentals of what it means to be truely human and a gentleman's versing in the skills of human interaction and the art of 'touching and feeling' each other when we meet on the street. italians do it. italians are passionate and, when compared with the irish, seem completely unaffected. so please, make the effort, the next person you meet on the street, you only need to vaguely know them, hug them and find out something about them which helps you understand them more. if you find them attractive, maybe fondle them a little and then bid them adieu. this is the only way we'll ever truely get it. i like it because i get it, just not today. you so didn't get it but liked it nonetheless. you're on your ear again. i'll sneak you out some ginger ale, maybe we could go on a date?

Nice one luv. There's a multitude of creamed knickers from lookin' at slut machine. Very good. (Three gold stars)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back