Sleep? (1 Viewer)

vermilliona

(Retired)
Does anyone else ever have a problem with insomnia? I can't seem to get to sleep at all these days and then end up getting up cos after an hour I cant be bothered trying. I've read lots of articles about not doing this or do that tried stuff but nothing seems to help :( any ideas?

Does anyone else ever have a problem with insomnia? I can't seem to get to sleep at all these days and then end up getting up cos after an hour I cant be bothered trying. I've read lots of articles about not doing this or do that tried stuff but nothing seems to help :( any ideas?

yep, i get it all the time
absolute fucker
usually takes me about an hour to get to sleep every night
but i've been that way since i was a kid

routine seems to be the only solution

just listen to this

Sleep-dopesmoker.jpg

I sleep better on the couch than in my bed sometimes. Maybe it's the warm glowing warming glow of the TV.
i'm the same.

i routinely get about 4 to 5 hours a night. i'll be in bed at 11, fall asleep around 12, and sleep fitfully until 5am at the latest...then it's usually up, off to the couch to watch absolutely fuck all.

Do you smoke? Since I stopped I can do nothing but sleep. It's getting worse, I'm nodding off about 9.30 these days. But I'm cycling a lot all of a sudden, maybe that's it?

Do you smoke? Since I stopped I can do nothing but sleep. It's getting worse, I'm nodding off about 9.30 these days. But I'm cycling a lot all of a sudden, maybe that's it?

Never smoked in my life. Find a glass of wine knocks me out thats one cure I do have if I'm stuck. :)

ever since i finished school and went to college staying up late and not sleeping a lot became the norm. now its part of my job to work at night.
go to bed between 2 and 4.
wake up between 11 and 3
last night i wore my gum shield yoke for the first time in ages (i grind my teeth like a mong head when i sleep)
i had the craziest dreams that i was able to swim under water and breathe. also there was some other shit.

ever since i finished school and went to college staying up late and not sleeping a lot became the norm. now its part of my job to work at night.
go to bed between 2 and 4.
wake up between 11 and 3
last night i wore my gum shield yoke for the first time in ages (i grind my teeth like a mong head when i sleep)
i had the craziest dreams that i was able to swim under water and breathe. also there was some other shit.

Yeah I find that. Some small change can make you have the wierdest dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back