skubol distro - new arrivals (3 Viewers)

HC1221.jpg

WOLFBRIGADE - a d-beat odyssey lp 10€
Some of their best material. Powerful and raging Scandinavian hardcore.

13500.jpg

JOBBYCRUST/WISIGOTH
split lp 10€
irish classic!

360.jpg

BOMBENALARM - no mistakes lp 10€
Their new LP, and different compared to their former stuff again, with hints to early Punk/Postpunk stuff (guitar wise). Melodic, but still aggressive. They surely do their own thing.

Crazy,people always seem to be looking for the records,that one keeps popping up.Does it have the insert? The last lot didn't. I need the full lp.

Crazy,people always seem to be looking for the records,that one keeps popping up.Does it have the insert? The last lot didn't. I need the full lp.

not sure about the insert coz it will actually arrive in 5-6 days time. i just wanted to have a look is anybody will be interested in this one.

ukk-027.jpg

OI POLLOI - mind the bollocks '7 4€
Another OI POLLOI 7" and a good one too. Back to English lyrics and sort of an old line up, at least half of it they show up with 4 new tracks scottish to the core anarcho punk. OI POLLOI has been always very politically sung about nuclear power, arms trade, nestle, homophobia, corrupt politcs... this tiime they blow it a bit with a topic completely based on sexual health care... cancer, masturbation... i love that "keep that cancer at bay, check your ball bag every day"" . . . lovely!

FRAMTID / SEEIN RED split '7 4€
Tour 7" EP with new tracks of both bands. FRAMID Japanese D Beat Japcore (what else...) extra crude and extra intense while Seeing Red on the flip manage toamaze with their high speed highly political old school hardcore punk! a varieté of styles in one tempo... fast... very fast! Very good too...

activftbc6596532811678170.jpg

ACTIVE MINDS - free to be chained lp 9€
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sorry to bother you with this old "crap", but if somethings outstandingly good I don´t bother if it´s old - and this stuff is still better than most of the shit that gets released nowadays in the so called anarcho/crust "genre". Still worth getting for their genuinity and you have to imagine that those masterpieces are recorded by only 2 people, while other bands having problems to deliver this kind of music with 5 folks... Essential!
[/FONT]

mdc-copslp.jpg

MDC - millions of dead cops picture disc lp 10€
Classic M.D.C. album that has been out of print for ages now back in print. Originally released in 1981 this album is probably one of M.D.C.is best releases and it is awesome to see it repressed again

ufffff...more classics on the way

Grrzzz_OptimaFerox_BIG.jpg

GRRZZZ - optima ferox lp 8€
The infamous Industrial Techno Punk duo delivers another album full of buzzz, sleeeesh and other infernal noises. 8 tracks of riotous atmospheres created by Pimpox and her sick machines, Pepe and his raw guitar riffs. Add angry distorted vocals on top and here's what you get, a good old DIY attitude mixture of early Ministry, Godflesh with Techno beats and Punk inspiration.
http://www.myspace.com/grrzzz

ukk-027.jpg

OI POLLOI - mind the bollocks '7 4€
Another OI POLLOI 7" and a good one too. Back to English lyrics and sort of an old line up, at least half of it they show up with 4 new tracks scottish to the core anarcho punk. OI POLLOI has been always very politically sung about nuclear power, arms trade, nestle, homophobia, corrupt politcs... this tiime they blow it a bit with a topic completely based on sexual health care... cancer, masturbation... i love that "keep that cancer at bay, check your ball bag every day"" . . . lovely!

FRAMTID / SEEIN RED split '7 4€
Tour 7" EP with new tracks of both bands. FRAMID Japanese D Beat Japcore (what else...) extra crude and extra intense while Seeing Red on the flip manage toamaze with their high speed highly political old school hardcore punk! a varieté of styles in one tempo... fast... very fast! Very good too...

activftbc6596532811678170.jpg

ACTIVE MINDS - free to be chained lp 9€
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sorry to bother you with this old "crap", but if somethings outstandingly good I don´t bother if it´s old - and this stuff is still better than most of the shit that gets released nowadays in the so called anarcho/crust "genre". Still worth getting for their genuinity and you have to imagine that those masterpieces are recorded by only 2 people, while other bands having problems to deliver this kind of music with 5 folks... Essential!
[/FONT]

mdc-copslp.jpg

MDC - millions of dead cops picture disc lp 10€
Classic M.D.C. album that has been out of print for ages now back in print. Originally released in 1981 this album is probably one of M.D.C.is best releases and it is awesome to see it repressed again

ufffff...more classics on the way

Ill take the oi polloi 7" there skubby. itd be great if ya got more bands Ive heard of on yer distro.

classics from Skuld records. just a fev copies of each. no recommendations needed!
tragedylp.gif

TRAGEDY - S/T LP 10€

farsilence.gif

FROM ASHES RISE - silence LP 10€

posttragelp.gif

POST REGIMENT - tragiedia LP 10€

eomlp.gif

EXTINCTION OF MANKIND - baptized in shit LP 10€

amebix.gif

AMEBIX - the power remains LP 10€

61265.gif

FLEAS AND LICE - prepare for armageddon lp 10€

yeah. got the money. thanks.

ill take one of the TRAGEDY records and the FROM ASHES RISE... can ya hold them for me.
yes i can.
i do hold records for everyone until next time i will see you all. no rush with the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back