Skinnys gig this saturday. (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Should be a great day out on saturday to remember skinny. loads of bands from 4 p.m. including Razortown, Coitus, Dread Messiah, Paranoid Visions, Estel, ROAS and others. Sound in Fibbers is great and theres a load of deadly chinese places and the Welcome Inn on that street.

hopefully see some of ye there.

l_456da43863ee492e820e6b4e2deb84fb.jpg

Seems to be lots of heads coming over from England for this one. Should be a mighty fine hangover!

Tell me more of these deadly chinese places Conor, Ill be hoping to go for a munch before Coitus play and somehow always end up in a manky chipper when I come out of Fibbers for food, I assume theyre all up and down the street though if I open my eyes seeing as most establishments are chinese run now.

When you come out of Fibber's turn right and keep walking, pass the Wellcome Inn pub (which will probably be closed) and cross the road still on Parnell street and then you have ten billion Chinese joints.

the welcome was open last saturday - we were in there before the snipes so should be open - maybe not til the evenign though.

theres a load of chinese on that side of the road, we usually go to the first one - good food etc.

is there a serious chance this gig could sell out as with a metal crowd, punk crowd and a load of old heads plus the bands added togethar you get a very big number? whats the "capacity" of fibbers?

I doubt it'll sell out, but as said there's bound to be a hefty crowd.
There's notmuch out-and-out metal on display here. Atheos pulled so only Overoth & Abaddon Incarnate flying the flag. Anyone with a fondness for old school Florida Death Metal should catch Overoth.

Looking forward to seeing [R]OAS again, it's been too long.

SUBMISSION/DOMINATION "A Tribute to Skinny"
Submission-Dominationfrontcover1.jpg

PRESS RELEASE
UNMOV020 SUBMISSION/DOMINATION "A Tribute to Skinny" CD (LTD 500 Pressing)
Skinny passed away in November of 2009, this cd is dedicated to his 25 year bass rumbling with tracks from the bands he played in over the years such as PARANOID VISIONS in the early 80's, COITUS in the early 90's, STAGNATION from the mid to late 90's and COLDWAR from the turn of the century till his untimely passing in 2009, there are 2 benefit shows in Feb (Dublin) and March (London) 2010 to raise money for his wife & kids and all money raised from the sale of this cd will also be donated to his family.

New UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT T-shirt design by Nesha of Doomsday Graphics (Available tomorrow night) sizes Girlie/S/M/L/XL......
UndergroundMovementt-shirtdesing.jpg

Also back in stock for tomorrow night in all sizes
Coitust-shirtdesign.jpg

Will have the Instinct of Survival shirts in all sizes too
InstinctofSurvival-Crust-t-shirt.jpg

www.underground-movement.net
www.myspace.com/undergroundmovementireland

View attachment 6139

gig in london on march 6th in brixton 8 - 4. a.m.

me and thomas are over on the saturday back sunday via stanstead with ryanair - 52 return, got a cheap hostel near venue for 14 euro for the night to lay our heads down in order to actually get the plane home next morning. pm me for details if anyone interested in heading with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back