Skinnys gig this saturday. (3 Viewers)

I can't attend this after all.Too poor.Cant even afford a can of tuborg.

Best I can manage tonight is a bit of solvent abuse.

Surely you can borrow on the strength of this gig?
I'm broke too but how many gigs like this will come along?
Worry about the future later, sure who knows we could be dead b4 the future!

i feel your enthusiasm,and under normals I would indeed pawn my axe.But the chances of me being able to get it back out are not great at he mo..

sad to miss this.eventually found someone to swap work shifts with me so i could go...then i get fucking food poisoning....don't think the stomach could face the beers that it would have to today......enjoy people!

hey conor,me,ger and new zealand jill might be headin over for the london gig aswell,havnt looked up flights yet though.

Dread Messiah were easily my favourites of the night, Graham is an awsome awsome crazy frontman.
Coitus did pretty well too.
The venue got so so so busy, you could barely move, the heat too, I left after 3 songs of Cold War.
Metallers outnumbered the Punx too. :D
Gazza's missus found the readies as she was there while he was not. :p

Amazing night, unbelievable turn out - you couldnt move in the place, skinny would have loved it. mad hangover, soem ridiculous session after in everton ave, captain and the mongos . dying today. fair play to all the bands , whoever organised this etc.

Skinny would have loved this it was a great night deadly turn out all the bands played well,Good to see a mix of punks and metal heads, more crossover gig's would be healthy for the scene ,Cheers to Ian and Scobes and Connected Ink Temple bar
for supporting Skinnys gig .Cheers Coldwar

Great night. I haven't been that drunk in a long time. Didn't sober up till about 2 the next day and I don't remember talking to anyone during the night. I dpo remember the bands though. DM were deadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back