Skaggy Potions presents CRYSTAL FUCK WOLF (1 Viewer)

pete.png

Are these not just another two piece Japanese outfit?

customer%20suits%20007.jpg

Cork show canceled due to unforeseen circumstances we never saw coming, namely being we never booked them but the agent sent them anyhow, they will definitely blow the monitors as their engineer/roadie will drive the PA through his macBook, ryanair left them stranded in portugal, & the whisky closed

Aids Wank just posted this on their Fiendster:

"Luckily, our friends HIV? (US, Troubleman) are standing in for the Cork gig, which is amazing."

etc, etc. Oh wait, it's been taken down. Sometimes Aids Wank are very impulsive.

crystal fucks wolfs have to cancel their gig tonight cos their boat sank on the way to the airport which was on fire anyways. then they got tandem bikes and started to cycle to the gig but the bikes were stolen when they stopped for a smoothie break. they then started praying for a while but then it rained. and the bass player disintegrated.

there is now a lot of hate appearing on the message boards. one irate fan said:
"i cant believe CWF have cancelled this gig. they must have no respect for their irish fans. i am going to KILL TEHM 4EVER. DIE DIE DEI. pricks. "

crystal fucks wolfs have to cancel their gig tonight cos their boat sank on the way to the airport which was on fire anyways. then they got tandem bikes and started to cycle to the gig but the bikes were stolen when they stopped for a smoothie break. they then started praying for a while but then it rained. and the bass player disintegrated.

there is now a lot of hate appearing on the message boards. one irate fan said:
"i cant believe CWF have cancelled this gig. they must have no respect for their irish fans. i am going to KILL TEHM 4EVER. DIE DIE DEI. pricks. "
ATTENTION THIS SHOW HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR YESTERDAY ON THE ROOF OF TEH CLARENCE AT 4-43am with the aftershow in morocco.

Crystal Fuck Wolves are now confirmed to do Pre-Cores of Aids Wanks' songs in North Cathedral Cork, this is a once off not to be missed. Their main show is still canceled due to their ship sinking.

Oh yeah, and their singer, Dustin Timberlake, had someone kicked out of the venue and refunded their cover charge because they sardonically called out for him to play "Cry Me a River".

I hate the way people class the beat of that song 'screaming devil's return' as glam-rock when really it's directly influenced by east-european 1920's anthropology field recordings melded with an inverted afrobeat pulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back