Skaggy Potions presents CRYSTAL FUCK WOLF (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
Skaggy Potions presents

CRYSTAL FUCK WOLF

& special guests The Ex Members Of

Jan - Dec 2009, Upstairs at Whelan’s, Downstairs in Whelan's, The Button Factory, The Village, Andrew's Lane Theatre

Tickets €0-€300 plus booking fee from Ticketmaster, WAV, ROAD, Tickets.ie, City Discs

' Crystal Fuck Wolf formed online sometime today, and have already provided their own support band featuring members of the original band line up 'Circa Lunchtime.' Displaying influences such as music and an awareness of other bands with similar names, CFW are already being tipped to be another addition to the plethora of bands with confusingly similar monikers. The band members originally hail from either New York, Baltimore or somewhere else, depending on what day it is. Their sound has been described as disco-pop-fusion-synth-arabesk-Nu wave, but they deny the existence of any of these individual genres. Crystal Fuck Wolf will consider changing their name if either Crystal Wolf Fucker or Fuck! Crystal Wolves ask them to politely. Expect to see them all touring together here really soon.'

Special Guests, Aids Wank
http://www.myspace.com/aidswank

l_3eecaadade4d0f42cad6e4920c2f24c0.jpg

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand. The time of Aidswank. Unto him that loveth himself, and loosed us from our sins by his tainted death blood, he cometh with the clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they that pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth shall mourn over him. I am the Alpha and the O-smegma, saith the death, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty AIDSWANK.

Wheels, can you tell me what indie luminaries members of either Crystal Fuck Wolf or Aids Wank have shared stages with? State labels where possible.

Can you post stage times cuz I'm not sure I can make it and I really feel I should tell you this on the internet hey! who's got the horn for crystal fuck's girl bassist?

hell yeah

will there be any copies of the AidsWank/Shitting Zip split 15" on sale at this?

Only the reissue, the original 78rpm green shellac pressing was a limited run of 4.5 copies. Goes for crazy money on eBay now. So glad I bought 12 copies of it when I saw them first play at my birthday party 80 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back