Singing Waiter/ress (1 Viewer)

kevin gallen said:
Does anyone know of any restaurants in Dublin where the waiters sing acapella, ya know like for birthday parties and stuff? If there is'ent one, there should be!
Yes... there's an Italian restaurant in Dalkey that does that.

My auntie loves Mexican Mariachi bands. Seriously... she thinks they are the best thing ever.

some italian place on dame st, was there last week, boticellis or something.

you'd need to nail your knickers on before you go in though. the waiters are *very* friendly.

pee pee said:
sorry, i forgot to add that i'm retarded.

xxx
corky.jpg

pee pee said:

xxx

I was just imaging a group of gay italian rapists running a restaurant and Kevin Gallen sitting there trying to have a meal with his girlfriend amidst constant buggery attempts... his only salvation being his nailed on knickers... its funny if you know what he looks like.

pee pee said:

xxx
i actually didnt forget to add this.

however, i DID forget to log out of my account before Poxy, i mean Pony, got on the computer.

i didnt think she'd be able to type so good with those trotters.

spady said:
I was just imaging a group of gay italian rapists running a restaurant and Kevin Gallen sitting there trying to have a meal with his girlfriend amidst constant buggery attempts... his only salvation being his nailed on knickers... its funny if you know what he looks like.

you can see what i look like, my picture is above every post. thanks for info everyone :)

Yo Thai in Mount Merrion.

When i was there two chefs emerged from the kitchen with guitars, the beautiful Thai waitresses joined them and they crucified some Beatles numbers, while the 15 year old birthday plotted revenge on her parents.

pee pee said:
i actually didnt forget to add this.

however, i DID forget to log out of my account before Poxy, i mean Pony, got on the computer.

i didnt think she'd be able to type so good with those trotters.
you know what? on second thoughts, i am in fact, retarded. moo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back