sin...? (1 Viewer)

darknothing

what is a sin......? not in the religion type...but you know you call a person a sinner just because or you say fatty food is sin full...or no fashion mind is a sin....so whats a sin?

darknothing said:
what is a sin......? not in the religion type...but you know you call a person a sinner just because or you say fatty food is sin full...or no fashion mind is a sin....so whats a sin?
all.of you are sinners....for the music you like..

Ozzy_Osbourne-1986-The_Ultimate_Sin_(Original)-front.jpg

darknothing said:

Calling someone a sinner for eating too much comes from the idea of the 7 deadly sins I believe

chutneyfarmer said:
Calling someone a sinner for eating too much comes from the idea of the 7 deadly sins I believe
so what about the owl biddy's who used to say "eat your dinner, there's childer starvin in africa, it's a sin"?

old biddy bitches. i bet they thought my balaclava and hammer were a sin too. well, they found out soon enough.

Hector Grey said:
so what about the owl biddy's who used to say "eat your dinner, there's childer starvin in africa, it's a sin"?

old biddy bitches. i bet they thought my balaclava and hammer were a sin too. well, they found out soon enough.
swell

darknothing said:

eh?

Here's a list of various sins.
Buying the farm
Joining the choir invisible
Cashing in one's chips
Fading away
Any and all forms of bucket kicking
Sleeping the big sleep
Going on a big adventure
Dust biting
Flatlining
Checking out
Coiling ones ropes
Climbing the golden stairs
Moving toward the light
Crossing the river
Riding the lightning
Leaving the building
Pushing up daisies
Retroactive abortion
Emptying the vessel
Feeding fish or plants

Hope this helps

darknothing said:

Its a fucking sin your father was fertile.

xsteox said:
can i join too? wtf is she on about? furthermore, who cares?

of course you can join!

I dunno what she's on about now either. Still, i'd like to take this opportunity to share with you, one of god's finest creations....

sud%20lama%20bl.JPG

Can we turn this into a Lama thread please Pete? Can we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back