Sin e - gone (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
according to d'times..
was never the places biggest fan - but had a few good nights there over the years. shit for all those involved
the country is fucked!

I don't even know where it is...

"it's just down from o'connell street.... it's here.... no, that's not it.... here... no.... crap, I bet I went too far... maybe everyone inside saw me walking by and now think i'm a total eejit.... guh, where is it....maybe I should turn around.... yeah, definitely gonna turn around...... in just a sec.... AHA! here it is, finally! Much further than I remembered"

ive been there a few times and i thought it was great though the last time i was there i broke some randomers group table with all of there drinks on it, and me apoligising profusely on the ground promising id get them all there drinks vodkas beers etc. when i managed to crawl to my feet i went to the bar got lost in the crowd and then legged funnily enough i've never been alowed back there again. so i waont miss it too much

It was like being in a shitty Irish pub on a shitty sun holiday in a shitty resort.
Everyone was pissed, the floors were sticky and at any time 75% of the patrons were walking somewhere and bumping into each other on the way. A kip's kip.

If it took the worst economic collapse this country has ever known to be rid of this large hadron collider of cunts, then it was worth it.

Not a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back