Sightings of Bigfoot in the UK & Ireland (1 Viewer)

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
I know they don't often venture in suburbia, but in the mid 90s I saw a bigfoot on my way back home after watching The X Files at my friend's house. It jumped out in front of my bike and ran across a field, looking back at the last minute just as it disappeared behind the video shop (much like the famous Patterson bigfoot film).

Much like the urban fox, it's thought that bigfoots are making the move into towns and cities. Post any sightings or drawings on this thread.

i once thought i seen Santa in the sky one christmas eve, when i found out the truth about him i changed my story to that i seen a UFO

A second cousin of mine is one of the world's leading Bigfoot hunters. Probably the leading "expert" actually. He's quite famous in those circles. Fact.

please share
2ir920i.jpg

i saw bigfoot selling plaited wool to people outside croke park one day. hiding in plain sight in ballybough/north strand area I believe. drinks with the chupacabra that lives in east wall in cusacks.

It's rumoured that the bigfoot (sketched above) came down from the mountains during the cold winter months to live on the roof of our local video shop. He was known to steal videos that were returned out of hours through the shops letterbox. They found 18 copies of Speed 2 used to make a nest up there one year.

The plural of goatman is goatmen but the plural of bigfoot is bigfoots.

That's fascism at work m8s

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back