Sight and Sound's Top 50 Films of All Time (1 Viewer)

At least there are several Kurosawa movies there. Persona as Bergman's greatest achievement and only representation? Give me a break.

pr1-1.jpg

i could name a load better films than Mulholland dr. thats been released in the last 20 years

Keep seeing Tokyo Story on these lists and I've never seen it. Worth checking out?

That depends on what you like.

It's B&W and slow. The camera sits there watching. Nothing really happens except people talking to each other.
It's a rainy Saturday afternoon movie.

Also, heads up, it's subtitled.

i could name a load better films than Mulholland dr. thats been released in the last 20 years

Oh here we go again.

Other people love it, It's not a case of you get it or you don't get, No it it's a film either you like it or you don't, why's the guy behind the dumpster, the acting was great/rubbish, what's the story with Donnie Darko ? yer wans tits were deadly, it's got a cry and wank blah blah blah.

Whose tits?

ETA - oh, Naomi Watts' tits

You could hang a coat on those nipples, I'm convinced of it.

Would like to see a Top 50 Favourite Movies from the same contributors.

Best v Favourite - usually very different lists.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If someone says their favourite movie is Amelie I don't think I could ever respect them. I'd sooner hang out with the girl that said 'Glitter'.

I usually answer Cool Hand Luke to this question. I've just seen it so many goddamn times.

Oh here we go again.

Other people love it, It's not a case of you get it or you don't get, No it it's a film either you like it or you don't, why's the guy behind the dumpster, the acting was great/rubbish, what's the story with Donnie Darko ? yer wans tits were deadly, it's got a cry and wank blah blah blah.

I like the film and boobs but i could name a load better films

If someone says their favourite movie is Amelie I don't think I could ever respect them. I'd sooner hang out with the girl that said 'Glitter'.

I usually answer Cool Hand Luke to this question. I've just seen it so many goddamn times.

Ha! Push comes to shove, Amelie is my favourite movie of all time! I don't think its the best - just my favourite.
Respectfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back