*sigh* (1 Viewer)

Alan Latchley said:
Jesus, what a bunch of spas. Someone got screwed. So fucking what? It's the music business for Christs sake...
exactemento who over the age of 15 hasnt bin screwed on this board,spill the banes

ha, if only. if you ever find an affordable one, let me know. that kind of thing is right up my alley. if you knew me, you woulda picked something less.... ummm..... fruity or whatever.
Alan Latchley said:
Only if you wear a sheepskin coat with a white wooly collar AR.

It just seems to me that everyone is saying what they think and what they've heard!
The only one who knows the real story is Dubh and until or if we hear his story i don't think it's fair to slate anyone!

sin e!

Squack said:
It just seems to me that everyone is saying what they think and what they've heard!
The only one who knows the real story is Dubh and until or if we hear his story i don't think it's fair to slate anyone!

sin e!
I heard that you think that he heard that you think he fancies you

Squack said:

sin e!

This thread is gas. Thumped is like a sewing circle. Ha h aha..... but seriously though, I told Dubh when I met him (briefly) in the music room that Dublin bands were dirt poor. Who insinuated that Dublin was a hot bed of musical creativity and originality? Its all lies! Why did he think he would be handsomely rewarding producing bands here? Every musician I know is broke. Or close enough to it.

Ps: I don't actually know the full story of what happened at all, so I won't comment. Everyone else has said enough.

Cheer up Dubh, never give up. I heard you were completely talented.
.|..| on

um, you're alright actually... i'd like to wear one myself but i never found one i could afford or i could never rationalise buying one over buying lots of pints instead...
snakybus said:
hey hag I have one of those there sheepskin coats, and I'll wear it for you some night if you like!

AlphaRelish said:
um, you're alright actually... i'd like to wear one myself but i never found one i could afford or i could never rationalise buying one over buying lots of pints instead...
you don't deserve my sheepskin coat! :mad:

or even to look at it!

More bands in this town need to start doing proper ROCK. I've just listened to my Led Zeppelin Box set from start to finish for the first time in about 3 years. I forgot how good they were. Amazing albums. Even the latter diminishing albums (Presence, In through the Out door) are class, so wierd. Jimmy Page is my favourite guitarist ever. Bleedin legend. Even girls can be in good rock bands.

Speed Racer. said:
More bands in this town need to start doing proper ROCK. I've just listened to my Led Zeppelin Box set from start to finish for the first time in about 3 years. I forgot how good they were. Amazing albums. Even the latter diminishing albums (Presence, In through the Out door) are class, so wierd. Jimmy Page is my favourite guitarist ever. Bleedin legend. Even girls can be in good rock bands.
large mound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back