*sigh* (1 Viewer)

Keeror said:
I think it's really mean that no-one will spill the beans.
:p

They have spilt the beans... re read some posts... slow coach.

i.e. Jason Donovan's criptic message, Latex Lizzie's process of elimination.

I would definately be on for a benefit gig for Dubh. I'm sure the band will play for noubt... if we're allowed...

Keith

keithaburke said:
Too true... let's have some shame.

Keith

..GIMME A MOR GIMME AN ELL GIMME AN O.

satisfied. Everybody knows anyway so don't go giving me the grief now kids.
Kinda funny really..a certain some one always comes accross as butter wouldn't melt..well know yiz know better.

Jaysus, you'd swear someone died reading this thread. This chap had a bad experience with a band and he runs home. So what? Typical American if you ask me, over-reacting to everything... Maybe he had a good reason for going home that had nothing to do with amateur Dublin bands.

What's this all about? Morello screwed over Dubh and he's given up recording? That's a shame. He struck me as a nice guy.

Alan Latchley said:
Jaysus, you'd swear someone died reading this thread. This chap had a bad experience with a band and he runs home. So what? Typical American if you ask me, over-reacting to everything... Maybe he had a good reason for going home that had nothing to do with amateur Dublin bands.

..er no. You are wrong..and your typical american remarks make me sad for you and your kind. After all what is the "typical american"? you probably think it's george bush...I love generalisations like this, shows you how dumb some people can be. It is a continent you know..full of millions of people..there is no typical.

Yeah well.. I accidentally slammed the hall door on my cock this morning while bringing in the milk. Nobody's giving me any sympathy....

Buckrake said:
Yeah well.. I accidentally slammed the hall door on my cock this morning while bringing in the milk. Nobody's giving me any sympathy....
Look.... wait until the Morning Glory settles down before you leave the house. I've no sympathy for someone being so openly proud.

Latex lizzie said:
..GIMME A MOR GIMME AN ELL GIMME AN O.

satisfied. Everybody knows anyway so don't go giving me the grief now kids.
Kinda funny really..a certain some one always comes accross as butter wouldn't melt..well know yiz know better.

DEADLY!!!

well obviously poor Dubh

but I'm so glad them holier then thou pricks have come apart as the fuckers they are

it's hardly a shock they messed Dubh about, considering their recording diary (anyone ever read that?, nah me neither!) ran for about a 12 years... I mean all they had to do was rip off Limp Bizkit!! ha ha ha *Hi-5!*

Well I'm delighted we don't have to tolerate all this tip toeing around crap, not wanting to hurt someones feeling cause their band sound like a tone deaf Papa Roach, but then watch as he slates are friends in interviews on other sites

*Schmack!*

HI EVERYBODY!!!

devils advocate.....

is it really just being fucked around by morello that broke the bank or did Dubh also get screwed over by rental rates, cost of living etc etc in Dublin? So he didn't make the cashola he was looking to, but he did get a fair bit of recording work from a few bands here......

all i'm saying is it seems a wee simplistic to think it was one bands fault and not a combination including possibly a bad business decision on dubh's part coming here expecting more money floating around than there is - maybe not something I'd put a benefit gig on for is all.

P.S.
yo pants

hop said:
devils advocate.....

is it really just being fucked around by morello that broke the bank or did Dubh also get screwed over by rental rates, cost of living etc etc in Dublin? So he didn't make the cashola he was looking to, but he did get a fair bit of recording work from a few bands here......

all i'm saying is it seems a wee simplistic to think it was one bands fault and not a combination including possibly a bad business decision on dubh's part coming here expecting more money floating around than there is - maybe not something I'd put a benefit gig on for is all.

P.S.
yo pants

oh come on Hop, lets slate Morello!! lets all go up and burn a effigy of Fred Durst outside their home! Get the rage out Hoppy, the RAGE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back