Show Me a Hero (1 Viewer)

Watched the first two episodes, wasn't sure after the first but was totally into it by the second.

However, everytime I read the show's title, I read it in the voice of Millhouse's dad singing "Can I borrow a feeling?" - i.e. "Can you show me a hero? Can I borrow a cup of love?"
“Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald.

They kind of telegraphed what he was going to do in the last 20 minutes or so, I knew that he'd died young because I made the error of looking at the guy's wiki page to see what he actually looked like after the first episode but I thought him drinking all that milk of magnesia shit or whatever it was foreshadowing of stomach cancer or something.

They kind of telegraphed what he was going to do in the last 20 minutes or so, I knew that he'd died young because I made the error of looking at the guy's wiki page to see what he actually looked like after the first episode but I thought him drinking all that milk of magnesia shit or whatever it was foreshadowing of stomach cancer or something.

Same as myself except i guessed he was going to die when i read this.
Dammit checked the wiki and it revealed a big spoiler about his life.

Still though, thought the show was brilliant and really stuck around with me afterwards

Finished watching this last night.. It's very good, though I felt like it would have benefited from an extra episode to tell the latter part of the story, the timeline seemed to rapidly become much more compressed in the last 2 episodes.

I thought it was superb, watched episodes 3-6 over yesterday and today. Even though I was expecting a sad ending, it was pretty crushing. As usual, a good montage round up by Simon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back