Should we criminalise farting in public? (2 Viewers)

Should farting in public places be punished by law?

• Total voters
I just offended myself with a stupendous fart. It was one of those horn blowing long lads sort of a fffffffaaaaaa kind of sound, one that just feels like you've opened an air vent in your cacs. It was savage, the aroma was stir fried prawns in garlic, ginger and oyster sauce really eye watering stuff. But no one else smelt it so my question is- did it really happen ? My tears say yes but my mind will soon erase it from memory forever. Unlike the one the @mustardgypsy did on a bus about 5 years ago which did most certainly happen and caused a whole bus to gag. It was definitely in my top 5 fart expeiences of all time.

2695419874_e6b7470f4c_o.jpg

Cart before the horse - it's tapered because your arsehole doesn't snap shut.
a question from viz:
"How come dogs get Rolls Royce arseholes that crimp off perfectly every time, whereas we humans get the Skoda model where you have to use a bit of paper to chase it halfway around your back? "

i walked into a cloud of fart in an organic foodstore on saturday morning and didn't enjoy it at all. i don't think it should be outlawed though, just done with a bit of consideration...while striding briskly along a not too busy street on a fresh breezy day is the ideal, for example. or in a well-ventilated space where everyone's joining in for mutual entertainment.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not convinced by that footage. I think it takes a bit of time for the gas to permeate through the fabric of the trousers. Maybe he had a little hole there.

Mine is simply a hypothesis is based on empirical observation. The question of liking it or disliking it does not arise. What you need to think about is the truth or falsity of the statement.

It's not X-ray anyways it's a thermal camera... if it was farts it'd be quite warm though and would probably show up whiter. The sounds effects are awesome though.

Edit: I wish it were real :( ...this is the first comment on youtube: "Its fake, ofcourse its fake. thats from a can, like a deodorant, look at the mist formation, consistant with an aerosol spray valve and its black, meaning in thermal terms, its fricken cold. If it came from inside you it would be bright white, look at the rest of his body shade, at 30+C the body emits a white glow, thats why thermals are used. Yay science, the nerd strikes again.."

SHANEY WAS RIGHT

Here's one you can see anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz2ITicU-ko

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back