SHIT WHAT ROCKS MY FRIDAY MORNING (1 Viewer)

7 Seconds - The Crew!!!!!

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllll week!!!

7s_crew.jpg

...and a bit of La Fraction after getting out of bed today.

kirstie said:
i always find fopp to be deadly for cheapy old classics on cd and pile em high stacks of dvds and books for bargain prices but their normal priced stock isn't amazing. Fer example, looked in the one in Glasgow Union St last week for stereo total, pere ubu and eh..someone else I completely forget now and they had nothing by any of them. I did still clean up on other stuff though and it is absolutely worth a visit.

This is true, avalanche is better tho': got a swell maps box set there last wk/end which would be hard to find in dublin.

There's a swell maps record in Murder City Records at the mo if yr interested. Think it's some rarities thing

nlgbbbblth said:
808 State - Ninety

Fucking great album. I had the american version of that on vinyl that I leant to someone and never got back. And my vinyl copy of ex.el was lent out and never returned too. Pricks. I keep on meaning to pick up that rephlex reissue of newbuild, all I have now is quadrastate and gorgeous.

This week engineers have been rocking my world.

yeah, but I will be at ATP and will miss them, bah.

jack nance hair said:
Stereo Total play in Whelans this month (23rd I think). This makes me very excited. That is all.

Oh - and the Pipettes are supporting the Go Team! Viva La Musica Pop!

Stan Bowles said:
Fucking great album. I had the american version of that on vinyl that I leant to someone and never got back. And my vinyl copy of ex.el was lent out and never returned too. Pricks. I keep on meaning to pick up that rephlex reissue of newbuild, all I have now is quadrastate and gorgeous.

I hate pricks who don't return records.
What was different about the American version of Ninety?
My UK vinyl has eight tracks Magical dream/Ancodia/Cobra bora/Pacific 202/Donkey doctor/808080808/Sunrise/The fat shadow (pointy head mix)

ex.el is deadly too
I'd recommend the Newbuild reissue - comes on triple vinyl so the sound quality is top notch.

nlgbbbblth said:
What was different about the American version of Ninety?
I think it had some extra songs and remixes, it had a different cover too. I only had it a few weeks and lent it to someone, and I never saw it again. I've checked since earlier and you can get them all online on CD fairly cheap, so I'll do that. Yeah road have newbuild on vinyl, had it in my hand before then put it down, maybe next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back