SHIT WHAT ROCKS MY FRIDAY MORNING (1 Viewer)

AAA Golden Maverick said:
I'm having a massively shit Friday. It most certainly is not rocking.
ah billy! here's something to cheer you up - my neighbours' washing got snowed on when it snowed.

IM000507.jpg

(yes, i am scraping the depths of my photobucket account.)

Super Dexta said:
ah billy! here's something to cheer you up - my neighbours' washing got snowed on when it snowed.

(yes, i am scraping the depths of my photobucket account.)

Replace the white with brown...

or black....

deepest, darkest black

THRILLHO said:
Thinking about how I can't wait to get home and watch the Talking Heads live movie again for the bazillionth time this week.

I got that for £5 last weekend, Fopp fucking rules.

Im digging the way I went out and got quite steamed last night, stayed up well past my bed time, was late for work, and my boss was in (when I thought Id get away with it) BUT

1. I did get away with it
2. I dont have a hangover
3. Im not tired
4. ITS FRIDAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Latex lizzie said:
That's the fellas.

and you mean "amazing" bassist surely. Not everyones cuppa , but when I was fifteen and just got my bass he was the best. Please dont ruin it for me.Nostalgia is all I have. *sniff*
\

I've just realised that you're deaf, aren't you?

it's the only logical explanation

skinnerchinner said:
primus are deadly

check out how good the guitar , bass and drummin are

the real deal

One of the more amusing acts I saw at Glastonbury last year was a local (i.e. Bristol area) breaks producer named Cakeboy. One of his tracks was built around the "say baby, do ya wanna lay down with me" vocal bit from "Tommy the Cat". Very funny.

(I admit to having something of a soft spot for Primus as well...)

Paul

dudley said:
i wish someone open a fopp franchise in dublin. best shop ever

pardon my ignoramusness but is fopp good for 'all types' of music. as i just realised there is one in cardiff

i always find fopp to be deadly for cheapy old classics on cd and pile em high stacks of dvds and books for bargain prices but their normal priced stock isn't amazing. Fer example, looked in the one in Glasgow Union St last week for stereo total, pere ubu and eh..someone else I completely forget now and they had nothing by any of them. I did still clean up on other stuff though and it is absolutely worth a visit.

broken arm said:
pardon my ignoramusness but is fopp good for 'all types' of music. as i just realised there is one in cardiff

kirstie said:
...Fer example, looked in the one in Glasgow Union St last week for stereo total, .....

Stereo Total play in Whelans this month (23rd I think). This makes me very excited. That is all.

Oh - and the Pipettes are supporting the Go Team! Viva La Musica Pop!

never really listened to them - but haeps of folk have been warbling on about them recently.

shit what rocks my friday morning: catchin' some Z's into the early pms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back