Shaving School (1 Viewer)

they look dangerous though

it's not designed to make you forget you are running sharp blade across your neck...

to be honest the first two times i used it i had 2 very small cuts but now it's fine. the stick and brush mean the shaving cream gets closer to your skin etc.

it's not designed to make you forget you are running sharp blade across your neck...

to be honest the first two times i used it i had 2 very small cuts but now it's fine. the stick and brush mean the shaving cream gets closer to your skin etc.

by stick do you mean the wooden handle of the brush?

by stick do you mean the wooden handle of the brush?

it's like a shaving bar of soap. you can get various types. I like the one I use because it has no dodgy chemicals, practically no packaging, no aerosols, very light to transport etc.

imagemain

alm-shavingstick.gif

31JS19W5YZL._AA280_.jpg

bs20380.jpg

Both, usually with the growth first.
Indeed.
With, then against. It gives me a whole extra day before I have to shave again. Gotta be careful of ingrown hairs though, they're nasty.

What do you jokers use for after?
I use this, it works really well. No stinging.
31PZ3TRQ2YL._AA280_.jpg

I think I’d like a cut throat though. Never even seen one in real life.

Indeed.
With, then against. It gives me a whole extra day before I have to shave again. Gotta be careful of ingrown hairs though, they're nasty.

What do you jokers use for after?
I use this, it works really well. No stinging.

I think I’d like a cut throat though. Never even seen one in real life.

what do ingrown hairs look like? google images is just showing me a selection of electric razors.

i sometimes find on my face a few peculiar whiskers that appear to be much thicker than all the rest. sometimes they come out with a gentle squeeze and other times i might pull one out with tweezers. close examination shows that its a bunch of small whiskers all stuck together and growing out of the same spot and if you rub it between your fingers they separate out. im not sure if i should worry or not. i might get onto yer man the shaving teacher in monaghan

what do ingrown hairs look like? google images is just showing me a selection of electric razors.

They're like a mix of very uncomfortable spots and very uncomfortable hives. They'll have acne and puss in them. yum.
It happens if you shave too close, the hair starts to grow under your skin.

i fucking hate shaving. i'v used a head shaver on my face for years. no cuts, no messin. once around, job done.

i fucking hate shaving. i'v used a head shaver on my face for years. no cuts, no messin. once around, job done.

i bet if you put your hand to your face you'll find lots of stray hairs that havent been properly shaved. it drives me mad when i miss a bit

Well if it hasn't happened to you yet then you're probably grand.

i dont know if its happened or not, maybe thats whats going on with the weird things

Never knew shaving was so complicated!! it's like a whole new world....
Mr Sweet Oblivion was particularly taken with a shaving oil I got him once, swears it's the best thing since sliced bread, gives a clean shave! Now he uses some Lush stuff called Prince.

Is it bad to talk about your boyfriend's shaving habits.....?

Never knew shaving was so complicated!! it's like a whole new world....
Mr Sweet Oblivion was particularly taken with a shaving oil I got him once, swears it's the best thing since sliced bread, gives a clean shave! Now he uses some Lush stuff called Prince.

Is it bad to talk about your boyfriend's shaving habits.....?

i used shaving oil. then i just started using almond oil. now i'm a stick/brush man. !zed:D

KTC-Almond-Oil-Big.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back