Shaving School (4 Viewers)

Indeed.
With, then against. It gives me a whole extra day before I have to shave again. Gotta be careful of ingrown hairs though, they're nasty.

What do you jokers use for after?
I use this, it works really well. No stinging.
31PZ3TRQ2YL._AA280_.jpg

I think I’d like a cut throat though. Never even seen one in real life.

I got this and one of those fusion razors in a pack last year sometime - good stuff allright.

That little blad on the front of the fusion is very good for just under your nose. I hate when I miss that bit, and a Mach 3 is not the best for that sort of work.

The price of fusuion blades was a bit to much for me though so I went back to the mach 3.

My chinny chin chin gives me awful grief when shaving it because the growth goes a few ways. Nothing beats a cut throat shave though, it feels great but wouldn't trust myself to do it

i went for a hot towel and cut throat shave once and she cut the face off me, i was dripping blood everywhere

I used to get the cut throat over my head too and only ever got one or two little spots of blood. You must have been her guinea pig

Before shaving, I always press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I slather on a moisturizer and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply shaving cream over it, preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers, making hair removal easier.

Then I rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never, ever use cologne on your face since the alcohol content will dry your skin out and make you look older.

Applying a moisturizer is the final step. If the face seems dry and flaky, which can make it look dull and older, use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin. Then apply anti-aging eye balm.

Before shaving, I always press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I slather on a moisturizer and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply shaving cream over it, preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers, making hair removal easier.

Then I rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never, ever use cologne on your face since the alcohol content will dry your skin out and make you look older.

Applying a moisturizer is the final step. If the face seems dry and flaky, which can make it look dull and older, use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin. Then apply anti-aging eye balm.

So I can arrive to work an hour late instead of just a half hour
I'd look great though
So perhaps noone would mind.

then I put on my pink dress and mince around the room

fixed that for you there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back