Shaving School (1 Viewer)

would you say shavin off that beard you had, was in any way, a handy number for the barber!

it'd be handy for him if he convinced all the lads in the school (or their parents and teachers) that they needed him to show them how to shave. beards start off thin and light for a reason - so that you can learn how to do it properly yourself and progress from easy shaving to more complicated full on beard shaving.

last time i got the barber to trim my beard it cost €12 and he just ran the electric trimmer around it and i got a haircut included in the price. im thinking of growing it again

I got this and one of those fusion razors in a pack last year sometime - good stuff allright.

That little blad on the front of the fusion is very good for just under your nose. I hate when I miss that bit, and a Mach 3 is not the best for that sort of work.

The price of fusuion blades was a bit to much for me though so I went back to the mach 3.
Yeah, I got that stuff with the Fusion for xmas 2006. Still haven’t used the fusion as I’m making my way through a pack of Mach 3 blades I’d bought around the summer of 2006.

I’ll tell you though, I’m disappointed. I’ve been a firm follower of the Mach3 for years now. It’s part of my youth and my life. The brand loyalty here, it’s strong.
Yet, not once have driven a fast car, flown a fighter plane or had blond ladies walk in to my bathroom and stroke my face.

Yeah, I got that stuff with the Fusion for xmas 2006. Still haven’t used the fusion as I’m making my way through a pack of Mach 3 blades I’d bought around the summer of 2006.

I’ll tell you though, I’m disappointed. I’ve been a firm follower of the Mach3 for years now. It’s part of my youth and my life. The brand loyalty here, it’s strong.
Yet, not once have driven a fast car, flown a fighter plane or had blond ladies walk in to my bathroom and stroke my face.

Why is that sexy scientest in the mach 3 ad only wearing leingerie under her labcoat? Is it normal for girls to walk around science labs dressed like flashers?

Am I in the wrong industry?

The Mach 3 was my razor of choice too but i ask you this;

does it go buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at the touch of a switch?

arrest my case

you mean the fusion does that?

have you had to buy replacement blades yet?

I bought a pack when i bought the razor-- really expensive

But, that was in October or November and I'm only on my second blade

and it goes buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Of course! how else are you supposed to let people know you've got a fancy electric type razor when you're shaving?

A razor, that doesn't go buzzz? what are we , cavemen?

i bought a fusion after reading this.

the article lost me at this point.

He says that the blade goes blunt because it is so sharp.

which didn't help as it followed this

Although Powell believes that the cartridges should be changed on average every two weeks, he has met men who will change multiple times in one shave, and some who shave three times a day.

I usee the original fusion for a while but went back to the mach 3. I used the fancy new orange one a bit but wouldn't spend the money on buying one.

Think it may be time to go the way of broken arm.

The state I'm normally in in the morning I'd probably kill myself.

royal_tenenbaums5.jpg

Before shaving, I always press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I slather on a moisturizer and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply shaving cream over it, preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers, making hair removal easier.

Then I rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never, ever use cologne on your face since the alcohol content will dry your skin out and make you look older.

Applying a moisturizer is the final step. If the face seems dry and flaky, which can make it look dull and older, use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin. Then apply anti-aging eye balm.

10brooks050107.jpg

Seriously though... I shave in the shower, in the steam, bic razor, no foam. Grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back