Shaving Ones Head (3 Viewers)

Myth.png

:)

Id say that myths been busted wide open

I once spoke to a guy who said of his new baseball cap "It'll look cool when I'm driving"

spa

its been over a year since i last shaved my head, the temptation is killing me. i think this is the longest ive ever grown myahair actually. its not even that long.
who am i talking to?

You have to be good looking to be able to shave the head and get away with it.
I look like full blown AIDS boy when I did it. Its very handy though, with the washing and drying and things.

One of my mates wanted to shave his head while his mot was away on holidays next week, but he's chickened out already. I even bought him a bandana. I told him I'd do it too and we could go on a rampage like Timothy Dalton and Anthony Edwards in that movie when they were dying of cancer. (Well, I would have worn the bandana).

I'm still hoping he'll not bottle it.

One of my mates wanted to shave his head while his mot was away on holidays next week, but he's chickened out already. I even bought him a bandana. I told him I'd do it too and we could go on a rampage like Timothy Dalton and Anthony Edwards in that movie when they were dying of cancer. (Well, I would have worn the bandana).

I'm still hoping he'll not bottle it.
i have a good shaped head for an aul blade 1.
goff, you look like youre very tanned in your avatar.

I used to know a bloke who we called ET cos he had a head exactly the same shape as ET.

I saw him there recently (twenty years later) and he looks exactlyu the same. Wonder what they call his head shape in the modern vernacular?

I saw him there recently (twenty years later) and he looks exactlyu the same. Wonder what they call his head shape in the modern vernacular?

Penis head????

I've a fat face so it removes all thoughts of me looking like an aids victim when I shave my head but it does lead to comparrissons to Private Pile from Full Metal Jacket...

A shaved precludes you from wearing sportswear without looking rough as all hell, as I discovered this morning when THRILLHO donned a Dublin jersey and I thought he was going to mug me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back