shake your Bhutan.... (3 Viewers)

kthozoid

Website
kthozoid.com
...until your Nepals fall out.
seriously folks, anybody here been? i've no intention of traveling there myself anytime soon, but any reports relating to the above would allow me to pretend to my gullible friends that i actually had.
yours in christ,
kzoid

if you're hungary for info about that part of the world, you should peru-se some books. that said, if you want togo, you congo there quite easily these days; do you really think your friends will syria-sly bolivia, though? you're ghana have to really convince them. but then the truth is somalia-ble, after all. kenya not just tell them that you stayed at home playing your qatar?

My cousin went to Bhutan a few years back. As far as I know, it's rather difficult to go there - in that they don't really let many people in.

if you're hungary for info about that part of the world, you should peru-se some books. that said, if you want togo, you congo there quite easily these days; do you really think your friends will syria-sly bolivia, though? you're ghana have to really convince them. but then the truth is somalia-ble, after all. kenya not just tell them that you stayed at home playing your qatar?
OMG SRSLY BST post eV^RRRrr!!!

My cousin went to Bhutan a few years back. As far as I know, it's rather difficult to go there - in that they don't really let many people in.

i think i read before that despite Bhutan being one of the poorest countires in the world the monarchy that rule it are extemely rich and it does cost a lot to get into the country visa wise/tour fees.

this is what wiki travel says:

Everybody except citizens of India must apply for a visa at least 30 days in advance. While the visa itself costs a reasonable US$20 for 14 days (extendable once), the visa will not be issued without paid bookings for a tour generally costing upwards of US$200 per day (which includes room, board, guide, and transport in Bhutan). Although the tours are organized by private companies, the cost is not negotiable as it is set by the government, but generally it is slightly cheaper in off-season and more expensive if you take the tour alone. The only other options for visiting the country are to receive an invitation by 'a citizen of some standing' or a volunteer organization. Once the tour or invitation has been accepted, visas will be issued either by immigration at Paro airport or in Phuentsholing - basically all the work for a visa application is completed within Bhutan. There is no need to visit a Bhutanese embassy or consulate.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Bhutan

well, that's put me firmly in my place.

Bhutan has a Gross National Happiness (GNH) index. And when their top dog allowed in TVs and cop shows, people went around murderising each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back