sexy irish (2 Viewers)

I see.

Have you only spoken to one person from Wexford?

Thats the Wexford town accent hun!! No one else in the county speaks like that.

You know what I hate... Trolls.

Jez lad, quare hole on yer wan lad so dere is. Id onleh ra-hill her so i would lad.

I see.

Have you only spoken to one person from Wexford?

Thats the Wexford town accent hun!! No one else in the county speaks like that.

You know what I hate... Trolls.

i've heard you talk Roisin, your accent is hilarious

Is "lad" what all the Wexford townies say now? Used to be "boy" when I lived there

Wexford culshie accents, esp north of Wex town, have got more townie-ish. They used to sound like somebody going "UUUH" while wobbling their lips with their fingers. South Wexford culshies sound like they're laughing the whole time

we had very strange lingo in my town in cork. an average morning's conversation might go like this;

"hup lod"
"stary?"
"craic. u?"
"f-all bi. fag?"
"yop."

very minimalist.

41J63KTM44L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

ridiculous!

I'm sure we could find some nazi reggae too.

I like accents. I like Japanese people speaking French. And French speakers singing hiphop. And German's saying anything, but especially if it sounds sinister. And Welsh and Cork and most Irish accents. Most accents are cool.

I'm sure we could find some nazi reggae too.

I like accents. I like Japanese people speaking French. And French speakers singing hiphop. And German's saying anything, but especially if it sounds sinister. And Welsh and Cork and most Irish accents. Most accents are cool.

I prefer French hiphop ( or rap or whatever)

Probably because I don't know what they're saying-- but it sounds good

Is "lad" what all the Wexford townies say now? Used to be "boy" when I lived there

Wexford culshie accents, esp north of Wex town, have got more townie-ish. They used to sound like somebody going "UUUH" while wobbling their lips with their fingers. South Wexford culshies sound like they're laughing the whole time

Nah, they call each other "Son".

"Alrigh sannnnnnnnneeee?"

the ozzie accent is horrible. I think thats why they put them all the way down there though, so they wouldn't be annoying the rest of us.

the exception is on hot chicks. Ozzie accents aren't as annoying when its hot chicks.

and the american accent. Its annoying too. Except when its hot chicks.

and, probably almost every other accent too.

how come Irish chicks don't realise this thing about Irish blokes having cute accents?

and how come no 2 people in Ireland have the same accent? Like in an area the size of Dublin there must be about 1000 variations of the Dublin accent. Apart from D4 where theres only 2 - the D4 accent and flashback.

That's living out in the bogs and being in Cabra for too long. Anyway, I think I might have a strange accent now.

What's a bit mad since I've been in fucking yankland so long, when I speak I hear my own accent. Like I hear everyone chatting away, and I don';t notice their accent, and then I say something and I think jaysus, I sound very Irish there.

Then when I land in Dublin airport it feels like everyone is putting on a really strong Irish accent for about an hour, all the announcements and everything.

If you go out into new jersey everyone speaks quite slowly, and like they are in quite a lot of pain.
A lot of US accents are fairly bad, but the NJ accent is horrendous. Fucking horrendous.
Its also often topped off with this aspirational butchered Italian phrasing which basically entails dropping the "ay" or "o" sound off the ends of loads of words. Parmijaaaaan! Ministrooooon! Because that;s what they do "in the old country".
They say that too. The old country.
Italian Americans. Good fucking Jaysus.

I'm not a fan of the Welsh accent, any accent thats too strong gets annoying after a while. I like the Northern accent.

As for the person slagging off Mayo women? We're not all mental, some of us are normal(ish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back