sexy irish (3 Viewers)

??

I think this thread proves that, as long as she is hot, guys don't give a shit what her voice sounds like (at least not for the first year or so).

I think the majority of Irish accents are no better or worse than any other in the world. Some of them are downright unpleasant and very nearly render their owner unintelligible.

the wexford accent is top of my hateful/slightly comedic accents. sounds like a hyena being forced through a wire mesh at pace.

"how are things?"
"EEE---AAA----OOOOOO---IIIIII---WAAAACCKKKSSFORRRRDDD--hhrrrnnn"
"ah yeah."

Scottish = hottest but the Irish one is good too. I like the dropping of the letters T (in double T words like little) and H in words like Rathmines. I live in RAT-MINES. Makes me smile every time. Oh and the Irish sure like the b'day-o!

All Irish accents inside the Pale and/or the Northern section are alright by me, but alas...

he he, true dat. i reckon if a girl is "good in a fight" then an exotic accent will make her "better in a fight" and vice versa if she's hot.

Scottish accents rock, especially the way they say my name. Or the way they say "chocolate hob nob". Yesterday I heard yer wan from Camera Obscura say "swan hospital", which was even better.

the wexford accent is top of my hateful/slightly comedic accents. sounds like a hyena being forced through a wire mesh at pace.

"how are things?"
"EEE---AAA----OOOOOO---IIIIII---WAAAACCKKKSSFORRRRDDD--hhrrrnnn"
"ah yeah."

I see.

Have you only spoken to one person from Wexford?

Thats the Wexford town accent hun!! No one else in the county speaks like that.

You know what I hate... Trolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back