sexy irish (1 Viewer)

All of my family have married foreigners and managed to convince them to move here... which must prove something... just not sure what.

It's a beautiful, beautiful thing our accent :heart:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ZOVyZp2Lg"]YouTube - Jackie Healy Raes speech at the Ring of Kerry cycle 2007[/ame]

i t'ink ye'll foind dat dere was indeed dere, johnny.t

I dont see one?

missing_link.jpg

i just tell foreign girls that i'm liam neeson's nephew and they're all over me like bad cologne
hangin' off you like a mickey?

i lived in London a year ago, for a year. didnt see much of that

and how did Australian get ahead of English acent?

fucking australian accent sounds like a cockney being raped by a bulldozer

Jesus yeah australian accent is horrendous. a mate told me a tale of a mate of his (may not be true so) who was with an ozzie a few years ago, she kept talking dirty to him while they were at it. Naaaaasty.

Jesus yeah australian accent is horrendous. a mate told me a tale of a mate of his (may not be true so) who was with an ozzie a few years ago, she kept talking dirty to him while they were at it. Naaaaasty.

yeah think i heard this one too, something like "oi'm on the blob mate, but you can take me up the shitter if ya loike".

the ozzie accent is horrible. I think thats why they put them all the way down there though, so they wouldn't be annoying the rest of us.

the exception is on hot chicks. Ozzie accents aren't as annoying when its hot chicks.

and the american accent. Its annoying too. Except when its hot chicks.

and, probably almost every other accent too.

how come Irish chicks don't realise this thing about Irish blokes having cute accents?

and how come no 2 people in Ireland have the same accent? Like in an area the size of Dublin there must be about 1000 variations of the Dublin accent. Apart from D4 where theres only 2 - the D4 accent and flashback.

Quite frankly I'm sick of being so sexy.Might start putting on an oz accent when I'm out.

Depends on the Aussie accent. Michael Cheika speaks like a cat with a want on him. On the other hand, I'd listen to Grant McLennan chatting (if he was alive) all day.

I keep thinking of Saz'z Ozzie accent in Peep Show:
"Hey Mark, come and stick your tongue up 'Tash's arsehole"

Fuckin hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back