Sexism, god help us (7 Viewers)

6 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT THINK ARE HARASSMENT BUT DEFINITELY ARE (BECAUSE APPARENTLY WE NEED TO CLEAR A FEW THINGS UP)

And for someone to argue about the relative threat level of the words themselves is to completely signify a lack of understanding about where the real perceived threat comes from. In other words, if you tell a woman that an act of “harassing” wasn’t, in fact, “harassment”, all you’re saying is: “I don’t understand anything about the experience of living your life.”

statement from one of the co-founders of the company involved in this julien blanc PUA thing

RSD's "non response" | RSD Nation

All I care about is my ability to do good in the world. RSD has been a cool vehicle to do that. If it isn't a viable vehicle anymore, I'll continue to do good. The people who watch our stuff honestly have no idea what it's like to be a shy guy trying to learn to meet girls, or the pain it causes. They have no context for why we teach guys what we teach, after years of trying different things to see what works.

sounds like an OK guy, right?

here he is giving a philanthropic talk to some shy guys, about the time he raped this slut whore slut bitch he hated

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

he's the co-founder of the company Australia Boycott Guy is working for

his real name is owen cook but he calls himself tyler after tyler durden...the massive tool

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back