[[[SEWER RAT]]] Cork Based Distro (1 Viewer)

spuded said:
ciaran try otophobia, skippy (see got it right this time) has their stuff, or AGATHOCLES from belgium are a personal fave. I love agoraphobic nosebleed but most grinders are a bit snobby bout them cause the use a drum machine but fuck it like 'frozen corpse stuffed with dope' is fuckin unreal, the lyrics are a bit mental though, one i remember real well was 'i let him hit me so he wont touch the children' heavy shit indeed

Cheers Ed!

Hey,

A quick update.....anyone wanting any of these at the gig in the LV thurs night bang me an email before 6pm thursday evening......plus seeing as someone mentioned AGATHOCLES I can get in copies of their 2 discographys on SelfMadeGod if people areinterested....

HUTT "Sessão Descarrego" CD 10euro (5copies)
With the first demo, "Miseravel", Brazilian trio HUTT kept the attention from a lot of people and established their name as the biggest hope on Brazilian grindcore. "Sessao Descarrego" goes beyond, showing a mature band that is in the same level of some of the greatest bands in this genre worldwide. 29 tracks with a tight, fast and violent sound, supported by a first-class recording. This is the south-american answer to bands like Nasum, Pig Destroyer and Lock Up!!!

EYEHATEGOD "99 Miles Of Bad Road" 7" 6euro (5copies - 4 clear & 1 black vinyl)
The greatest legend in the sludge scene in a special release! This 7"EP features a rare demo-recording for the songs "99 Miles Of Bad Road", "Story Of The Eye" and "Jackass In The Will Of God". Cover artwork and liner notes done by vocalist Mike Willians himself and the record is accompanied of sticker, patch and full colored poster. A must!

WOLF EYES - "Burned Minds" CD 11euro (2copies)
Their new full-length for Sub Pop, Burned Mind, will molest you. That is statistically for certain. But, you can say nothing of the how and when until it actually happens — unpredictability by design. Wolf Eyes’ trademark boil-bursting thud has evolved into the roar of a lithe panther with rattling jackhammers for claws. Agility and quickness are now this beast’s most lethal attributes.

Skippy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back