Severed Head Of State gig (3 Viewers)

Sound-man? What a useless cunt! He didn't know what the fuck he was at... and he was snotty towards friendly advice ! I sincerely never to have the extreme displeasure of this lad twiddling any knobs in my presence again.

The sound guy needed shot...didn't take well meant advice either. The fact that the gig the next night was one of the best EVER at The Centre made up for it I suppose. The Naut rocked, never seen Bastard Youth so tight and heavy and SHOS were jaw dropping when you could actually hear them.

yeh-its hard to sing along to "Cop On Fire" when you can't hear em fukin play it!!!!! argggghhhh!!!!

stanto said to me that their drummer drums for j church as well as SHOS-two completely different bands but equal in quality

Originally posted by marklar
stanto said to me that their drummer drums for j church as well as SHOS

that's gotta go on the 'being a member of two ridiculously different bands' list, along with the singer of shai hulud leaving for a new found glory, and coalesce's drummer playing keyboards in reggie and the full effect....

the guy from grade also playing for avril lavigne would've been included but... eh... :D not saying anything offensive about grade at all...

the shows in general have been rocking so far.bradford last night was kick ass.got to see Extinction of Mankind who were eh intereting hahahah

gonna go try and see turbonegro tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back