Severed Head Of State gig (2 Viewers)

damien

Since 2000
alright just finally fully confirmed the line-up for this one, it's gonna be a killer

Severed Head Of State (former/current members of His Hero Is Gone, Detestation, Tragedy, World Burns To Death, etc etc... Crushing hardcorecrustpunk, mp3 at http://www.hardcoreholocaust.com/HTMLobj-8323/SeveredheadOS.mp3)

Easpa Measa (Lunch gig for their debut CD, available for a very low price on the night)

The Dagda

Coldwar

War Of Attrition (members of Bastard Youth and Scientific Bong)

in The Temple, 71 Dorset st
Friday 2 May
Doors 8pm, first band 8.30 sharp
Oh yes.

>>(former/current members of His Hero Is Gone, Detestation, >>Tragedy, World Burns To Death, etc etc... )

>>War Of Attrition (members of Bastard Youth and Scientific Bong)

what ever happened to band monogomy?

I too heard loads of vicious rumours about War of Attrition, one of which claimed that they're a bunch of cool bastards. What the fuck?

I'm not racist, just against you Oly.

hey

knifed are playing now instead of easpa measa.

Severed Head Of State got disc of the week on FLEXYOURHEAD.COM - must`nt be too bad then.
I`m going to miss that gig - being so looking forward to seeing The Dagda & Bastard Youth more then Severed head...i`m naturally distraught.
But catching Terror in europa should help the pain, who are supporting the terrible Biohazard(i`ll leave before they show they`re ugly mugs..)

actually its 6.

but if not enough people show up i'll be passing a hat around at the end...

and the new final band band playing is...
Dying Ground

dammit, i dug out a 7" of theirs this morning which was silly cos now i REALLY want to go.... but that feckin exam is still at 9.30 sat morning... which i am in danger of failing anyway so reeely should have quiet night in...

hardcore vs. college????

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back