September 11th - 13th Anniversary Already!! (1 Viewer)

Many a true word said in jest, his little pic above attempting to implicate Israel in the 911 attacks but masquerading it as 'humour'. Israel had nothing at all to do with 911. We had the same crap about Jewish workers being warned not to work on that day. They are the convenient scape goat for the rabid Jew hater.

Advertisement

i go by the general assumption that terrorists are planted by the yanks

they're like the old guy from scooby doo who's always dressing up as a spook for some bizarre purpose

Who hated our freedoms and way of life?

The only people to attack us ever has been the Brits.

FYI..this is an Irish message board.Not yank.Maybe check your modem

Sure theres a Bobby Sands street in Iran.The middle easterns are well on our side man.

I know a good few of them.They're sound

THE FUCKIN BRITS!!!

911 was the greatest modern tragedy of our times

Well except for things like that civil war in Syria that created like 1,000,000 refugees, the siege of Sarajevo which lasted for 4 years and killed twice as many civilians as 9/11 and blew the shit out of an entire city, the Sri Lankan civil war that killed 60,000+ people, the Sudanese civil war that killed 1,000,000+ people, the 2004 tsunami that killed 280,000+ people, y'know, except for little small things like that

Not nearly as nasty as you suggesting that America finances these scum balls..I mean wtf !! 'Nasty imagery' lol..its all over the fooking newspapers and on the televison if ya hadn't noticed. Jeebus!!!!

You are either trolling or you just haven't a clue what you are talking about. The authenticity of those two videos have been put into serious question and one (Foley one) has already been confirmed as fake.
i go by the general assumption that terrorists are planted by the yanks

they're like the old guy from scooby doo who's always dressing up as a spook for some bizarre purpose

lol Excellent analogy :)

Well except for things like that civil war in Syria that created like 1,000,000 refugees, the siege of Sarajevo which lasted for 4 years and killed twice as many civilians as 9/11 and blew the shit out of an entire city, the Sri Lankan civil war that killed 60,000+ people, the Sudanese civil war that killed 1,000,000+ people, the 2004 tsunami that killed 280,000+ people, y'know, except for little small things like that

So true Cormo, I suppose the real tragedy with regards to 911 is that many believe the official American government's account to be highly dubious in the first place. That this has been the catalyst for two wars - Iraq and Afghanistan that has resulted in the deaths of millions of people. Now we could be looking at another invasion of Syria. All this has its roots in 911 and the war on terror.

Its not washingcattle.

The writing is quality..but I can't see him trolling that hard.He has better things to be writing.

I might be wrong here..probably am.but theres only one other person on here with the lyrical gymnastic chops...

I only troll under my own name. And to be fair I wouldn't be trolling you about 9/11. I've much bigger fish to fry. Like Ernesto's inability to use a voucher.

Mate e-mailed me this the other week....jaw dropping stuff.

Yup, the official 911 pronouncement is nothing more than a colossal steaming pile of dog shit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

wing.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back