September 11th - 13th Anniversary Already!! (1 Viewer)

Splunk

My first thread so I'll do my best. It is hard to believe it but on Thursday it will be 13 years since the September 11 attacks. Wow! I can't believe it was that long ago and look how it has changed our World. It was without doubt the most sophisticated and co-ordinated terrorist attack in history. Al Queada were a nasty bunch but now we have Isis who make them look like benign Disney characters in comparison. Let's hope America does a job on these guys and the sooner the better. Nobody wants another atrocity like this again. 911 - Never forget.

250px-MADOFF_JEWS_DID_WTC.JPG

ISIS

If ever there was a made up bunch of black ops US backed warmongers...this is them.

ISIS..the name ffs.

can anyone locate the amazing thumped 9/11 anniversary thread (not this one)? I can only find the Katy French one right now

edit: FOUND IT!

5 years on... | thumped.com

memories
I didn't know that there was one already
ISIS

If ever there was a made up bunch of black ops US backed warmongers...this is them.

ISIS..the name ffs.

''black ops'' ..wtf lol It's hard to know if people here are being serious or not.

Go - who cares what they call themselves, these creeps are the real deal. Lets hope America does a job on them lest we have another 911.

Last edited:
I didn't know that there was one already

''black ops'' ..wtf lol It's hard to know if people here are being serious or not.

Go - who cares what they call themselves, these creeps are the real deal. Lets hope America does a job on them lest we have another 911.
We didnt have a 911 man.

Although it did upset me greatly at the time.It wasnt anything at all to do with us

We didnt have a 911 man.

Although it did upset me greatly at the time.It wasnt anything at all to do with us

They hated our freedoms and our way of life though.

Does it not bother you that ISIS might try something big or even bigger than 911?

They hated our freedoms and our way of life though.

Does it not bother you that ISIS might try something big or even bigger than 911?

Who hated our freedoms and way of life?

The only people to attack us ever has been the Brits.

FYI..this is an Irish message board.Not yank.Maybe check your modem

Sure theres a Bobby Sands street in Iran.The middle easterns are well on our side man.

I know a good few of them.They're sound

Who hated our freedoms and way of life?

The only people to attack us ever has been the Brits.

FYI..this is an Irish message board.

This is a politics forum in case you haven't noticed- there is an Iraq and Syria thread on it as well. Those Brits that attacked us were American financed black ops...man.

Look lets face it.

You're just another right wing racist trying to agitate a bunch of pacifist musicians.

You havent a hope

Nobody hated OUR WAYS and what have you..in fact..most people think the Irish are sound.ANd we are

What you are espousing..that "America goes in and sorts this lot out"..thats not political discourse.Thats xenophobia.

A political argument would be.."lets open lines of communication and sort out why these people are in trouble..can we not petition our political leaders to find a peaceful way to sort it out"

You just wanna blow everybody up.

Very clannish in here innit? Shane the anti semite conspiraloon mehed my post and upped the other guys.

Theres no fucking Jihad coming to our shores I can assure you of that.

They might come and have the craic on their holidays if we play it right

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back