September 11th - 13th Anniversary Already!! (3 Viewers)

Hang on there Splunk..show us where Shane has made himself out to be an anti semite?

I'm like a right on sniffer dog..I woulda smelt it

Look lets face it.

You're just another right wing racist trying to agitate a bunch of pacifist musicians.

You havent a hope

Nobody hated OUR WAYS and what have you..in fact..most people think the Irish are sound.ANd we are

What you are espousing..that "America goes in and sorts this lot out"..thats not political discourse.Thats xenophobia.

A political argument would be.."lets open lines of communication and sort out why these people are in trouble..can we not petition our political leaders to find a peaceful way to sort it out"

You just wanna blow everybody up.

Yeah and lets immediately jump to conclusion and accept everything you say is true. That ISIS is a black ops American backed terrorist group, and America is giving them money to cut peoples heads off and massacre Christians and that they are funding them so that they can commit a possible terrorist atrocity on American soil or Europe even. Have luck with retarded conspiracy ya loon.

Hang on there Splunk..show us where Shane has made himself out to be an anti semite?

I'm like a right on sniffer dog..I woulda smelt it
Many a true word said in jest, his little pic above attempting to implicate Israel in the 911 attacks but masquerading it as 'humour'. Israel had nothing at all to do with 911. We had the same crap about Jewish workers being warned not to work on that day. They are the convenient scape goat for the rabid Jew hater.

The only person I am feeling any hate from in this thread is you.

Shaneys post might have been tasteless...tbh I didnt understand it.

But I'm simple folk.I just know that more violence leads to more violence.

ANd I also know..Ireland is not under attack from anybody.
Except for the fact that our pitiful masters facilitate murka in its ongoing quest to liberate all the oil in the world.

But I still don't think thats gonna visit us anytime soon.So you should relax and get on with enjoying your beautiful life.

Or else man the fuck up and go and fight the oppressors yourself..on the ground.
Instead of joining forums and having a whinge and wishing big brother will take care of it

The only person I am feeling any hate from in this thread is you.

Shaneys post might have been tasteless...tbh I didnt understand it.

But I'm simple folk.I just know that more violence leads to more violence.

ANd I also know..Ireland is not under attack from anybody.
Except for the fact that our pitiful masters facilitate murka in its ongoing quest to liberate all the oil in the world.

I know you are simple but that's beside the point. 911 was the greatest modern tragedy of our times, it is almost 13 years since it happened and it reverberates to this very day with the ongoing war on terror. God forbid if ISIS attacked Dublin, I wonder if your little cuddly leftie views would gain much traction with them lol. See how ISIS views your little bleeding heart sympathies with a blunt knife and television camera.

c5165c79ac95a9222c2834ae238ac4569f78fe939655f4d26fa211a9e0d2cfd3.jpg

I know you are simple but that's beside the point. 911 was the greatest modern tragedy of our times, it is almost 13 years since it happened and it reverberates to this very day with the ongoing war on terror. God forbid if ISIS attacked Dublin, I wonder if your little cuddly leftie views would gain much traction with them lol. See how ISIS views your little bleeding heart sympathies with a blunt knife and television camera.
You are a bit mad I think.

Have you nothing better to be thinking about?
Thats some nasty imagery you conjured.

Just saying like

Hey man I'm white too..go easy on me.

I'm not a christian though.

Go only likes people posting up threads on Irish topics because we live in Ireland and Ireland is full of Irish people and no Irish people were affected by 911 and Irish people are simple folk.

Just saying like
Not nearly as nasty as you suggesting that America finances these scum balls..I mean wtf !! 'Nasty imagery' lol..its all over the fooking newspapers and on the televison if ya hadn't noticed. Jeebus!!!!

Hahah..first l
Not nearly as nasty as you suggesting that America finances these scum balls..I mean wtf !! 'Nasty imagery' lol..its all over the fooking newspapers if ya hadn't noticed. Jeebus!!!!
Ahh here man..its 2014..who reads newspapers?

I get all my info off buzzfeed

Just saying like

Hey man I'm white too..go easy on me.

I'm not a christian though.

No need for the anti white racism either...

Go only likes people posting up threads on Irish topics because we live in Ireland and Ireland is full of Irish people and no Irish people were affected by 911 and Irish people are simple folk.
Hang once again there me auld segoshia..you said..and admittedly..I am paraphrasing

"WE WERE ATTACKED!!KILL THEM ALL"" PLEASE AMERICA!!"

"WE" werent attacked.

New York is NOT IN IRELAND.

Not last time I looked at a map anyway

Were you starting "save us" threads when Iraq got destroyed?

Cos they're people too y'know

Incidentally..I watched Iraq one on the the telly with my Dad.

It was a shit show

Hang once again there me auld segoshia..you said..and admittedly..I am paraphrasing

"WE" werent attacked.

My first thread so I'll do my best. It is hard to believe it but on Thursday it will be 13 years since the September 11 attacks. Wow! I can't believe it was that long ago and look how it has changed our World. It was without doubt the most sophisticated and co-ordinated terrorist attack in history. Al Queada were a nasty bunch but now we have Isis who make them look like benign Disney characters in comparison. Let's hope America does a job on these guys and the sooner the better. Nobody wants another atrocity like this again. 911 - Never forget.

"WE" werent attacked.

I never said we ya big feckin eejit -you said that. Read my OP again, you really are simple aren't you!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back