Seomra Spraoi gig (1 Viewer)

Don't have a lot of great photo's due to bad light, stupid fuckin' pole in the middle, and me being a walking zombie after a Saturday all-nighter but anyway:

The 'Spraoi

508120041_45129fd15b.jpg

Some of what it's all about - music, zines, cheap vegan grub, and..er..multi-vitamin hangover cures

508120047_3600dff2b5.jpg

Putrefaction

508129529_48b4ad9ce2.jpg

Putrefaction

508129559_26cf0b3c78.jpg

508109332_ce39b7dd18.jpg

Droppin' Bombs

508109338_9526952199.jpg

Kinda slept through Complan...well, it happens!

Thanks to Eric, Ella, Dunchie and the others who organised the gig and Cafe.

Big shout out to everyone whose been putting in the work week in week out to keep the space up and running and to everyone who supported Seomra Spraoi in its Ormond Quay space. Hopefully there'll be a new address soon and more people will get involved and it'll just keep on getting better!

well i thought all the bands sounded great the only thing that was bad about the set is that it had to be cut short :mad:
but seriously bands played great and the food was luverly (yummy)

and even though i wasn't playing football i still like the motto less football more drinking :)

it was a great gig! cool to play in the spraoi, nice surroundings for a rcknroll, we (complan) were a bit shite though, new songs and all!

ps. more drinking more football

it was a great gig! cool to play in the spraoi, nice surroundings for a rcknroll, we (complan) were a bit shite though, new songs and all!

ps. more drinking more football

i thought complan done a great wee set...it was jst you that was a bit shite ya big beer bellied hooligan!

"Don't have a lot of great photo's due to bad light, stupid fuckin' pole in the middle...."
Jesus, Carlow Punx, isn't that a bit racist. Leave Scooby alone. Next time you come out leave your narrow minded carlow mindset at home.

"Don't have a lot of great photo's due to bad light, stupid fuckin' pole in the middle...."
Jesus, Carlow Punx, isn't that a bit racist. Leave Scooby alone. Next time you come out leave your narrow minded carlow mindset at home.

As Janer would say:

LOL! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back