Seomra Spraoi gig (1 Viewer)

Can move them this sunday for ya if u want? I have a carvan.

Thanks for the offer Janer, but I need to move them mid-week as its the only time I have access to the studio.
Anyway no rush on as long as I get it done by the 1st it seems

grrh wish I could go this. Would be a great place for a gig. Why's it getting evicted?​

it's not getting evicted, that's a dramatisation. we got our months notice a couple of weeks ago. it was coming, we just weren't too sure when. but sure it all amounts to the same thing - loosing the space at lower ormonde quay.

we still need loads of help, both practical and financial, as we look for a new space and start from scratch again. if anyone wants to get involved we meet every thursday at 7:30, all welcome. these meetings will be in the seomra for the next couple of weeks. the venue for future meetings when we are homeless is yet to be confirmed.

Monday or a Wedensday morning any use to ya?

Maybe Wednesday morning. I'll get back to you after Sunday when I've talked to other Sproai-ers and seen what the situation is, and my week is looking like. It might suit better nearer the end of the month. Thanks for the continued offers of help :D

The Cafe Cru and Crustyfukk present

"FUCK THE LANDLORDS!" eviction gig

Sun 20th of May, Seomra Spraoi

Food 1-2.30pm
Noise 3pm

Divisions Ruin
Putrefaction

Droppin Bombs
.....football in the park after, all proceeds go towards a new Seomra Spraoi

i'll try to bring records there

yeah fuck the landlords, one of them just visit us today.
wondering what he think when he saw leaflet for this gig stick to the fridge

Luckily this isn't our last weekend in Lower Ormonde quay as we thought
We have one extra weekend of fun before we move.
So.
The weekend of the 25th and 26th there is a 3 day buzz going on. Each group who uses the space is organising something. Friday is a food and acoustic music night.
Saturday is open day with a special welcome for kids, puppet making and hopefully a puppet show. Then videos and electronic resistance I think are hosting the party that night.
Sunday is a late hangover-special cafe with buffet feast and more videos maybe or something....
It's all a bit vague for now but it's coming together.

We're also going to need tonnes of cash for the move, we've seen some good places though but if we wanna get more space we gotta pay more so thanks to Lam and everyone who's doing fundraisers or donating money.
If anyone has been meaning to get involved but hasn't just come along any thursday at 7.30. Don't be shy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back