WARNING//WARNING, PUTREFACTION, FRUSTRATION, CONTORT & DETRITUS, LOWER DECK NOV 19TH (1 Viewer)

Re: WARNING//WARNING, PUTREFACTION, FRUSTRATION, CONTORT & DETRITUS, LOWER DECK NOV 1

AND DAUGHTERS

(Edit: multi gender and sexually orientated crowd expected, included polly chufters)

Re: WARNING//WARNING, PUTREFACTION, FRUSTRATION, CONTORT & DETRITUS, LOWER DECK NOV 1

tonight you punks! tonight!!!!!!!!!

thanx a million to all who came and the bands who played. really happy the dublin punx and some out of town heads made this a great gig for the lovely froggys. upa da pank!:)

This was deadly. Great first gig outta Twisted Mass.

aye aye good times. contort and warning//warning defo as good as each other in my opinion, even though two completely different bands, Bludgeoned were good too, i liked em. Detrius or whatever they are called now :) were very good also. Good sounds all round. Galway was well worth the trip yesterday to get to see The Atrocity Exhibit added to the bill for a show also!
Just home now. bamboozled.

Warning//Warning were amazing, perfect balance of noise madness and punk rock. Putrefaction slayed as always.Unfortunately didn't get there in time for anyone else though.

Twas a great gig every band was great really wish I had ear plugs for Warning/Warning as my ears were wrecked. Well worth the journey to Dublin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back