SEOIGE AND O'SHEA WILL ROCK TODAY (1 Viewer)

SHAKE YOUR BUMP!!!

JUST OVER 2 HOURS TILL SEXUAL TENSION AND MANLY MOUSTACHES.

ALL OF COURSE IN AID OF THE KIDS.

NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE DEMANDING THAT PEOPLE WATCH RTE 1, BUT DO.

MANNAHQUAANNDO!!!

Floody have you mentioned that you, Wheels and Kidney are gonna be on it? With Moustaches? If you don't say allaqhuando live on telly your fans are gonna be well disappointed.

What's the story with Grainne on the front page of the Herald today? Something about her being in tears after a big row on the show...er, anyone?

What's the story with Grainne on the front page of the Herald today? Something about her being in tears after a big row on the show...er, anyone?
she wanted to show her moustache on the tv but the producers wouldn't let her. something about it being below the belt. i'd continue if i didn't think it best not to.

can someone record this please if they have access to telly unt recording device.

kidney wont be on the show. just flood and wheels and a barber (apparently)!

Did ye see her coming on all schoolmistressish with Des Bishop yesterday when she heard he was planning on learning Irish? "See me after class". O'Sea was feeling like a bit of a spare so he had to break the tension by saying he had only got a D in pass in the Leaving. Des was having none of it anyway.

taken from rte.ie listing for todays Seoige and O Shea

Tache for Cash
The annual ISPCC fundraising initiative 'Tache For Cash has been running all month. Since the 1st of November some hardy individuals have been endeavouring to grow moustaches (often despite the wishes of their partners). For their individual ronnies they have received sponsorship and some have become so attached to them that they will henceforth sport the rather seventies look. Of course some men find it harder than others to grow a 'tache and it suits some more than others. But what does facial hair in general say about the individual in question? And how true is the old adage 'Never trust a man with a beard, he has something to hide'? Also we will get our barber(s) to remove the 'taches in studio - we will have six volunteers.

HA HA I dont think wheels knows that his ronnie is coming off as well i bet he thought it was just osamas fine lip fur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back