Sensible Soccer (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0
Superb game, and the cause of so many fights with my brother :) The 3D PC version a few years back (Sensible Soccer 2000?) wasn't so hot unfortunately.. I dunno if it's possible to get the same gameplay as the original and also introduce the 3D viewpoint and other shite required of a modern soccer game. The simplicity was what made it so good.. I bet this remake will have about ten buttons and special moves and other unnecessary crap.

found my pc copy of sensible world of soccer the other week cracking!! george weah & van basten for ac rule

Hmm. I'm prepared to be surprised, but I expect this to be pants. It's SOOO hard to make a great footie game.. Kick Off, Sensi and PES being the only ones in history IMO.

You forgot one...

Foto+Match+Day+2.jpg

ah ritman utd.

my favourites were match day 2 and emlyn hughes international soccer for the amstrad.

emlynhughesinternationalsoccer2.png

There was a great World Cup one for the Megadrive. Don't remember what it was called, but I know one of the German players was called Van Smiter.

I is John said:
Will it still be more like pinball than soccer?
I dear god hope so! i remember all the add ons you could get for the ST version, play as apples vs oranges or great one was when the ball was a bomb classic stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back