Website
Visit site
I'm working (nights) with someone who is listening to the lighthouse family
on repeat.
for hours
and hours
and days
and days.

Just quietly enough that I cant tell her to turn it down.
But loud enough that I can hear their evil drone.

My brain is melting.........

oh god she's singing along.......

Grim mazzyjim.

You could try the sensible approach and suggest that she alter the playlist a little: is it the kind of situation where you could alternate music choices?

Or you could put on your calmest face, walk over, remove lighthouse family CD, set fire to it, return to CD player, walk away.

Grim mazzyjim.

You could try the sensible approach and suggest that she alter the playlist a little: is it the kind of situation where you could alternate music choices?

Or you could put on your calmest face, walk over, remove lighthouse family CD, set fire to it, return to CD player, walk away.

Or you could stab them repeatedly with a blunt instrument. The cd would work for stabbing too :)

What the hell kind of name is The Lighthouse Family anyway? The more I think about that name the more confused I get. The Lighthouse Family? The Lighthouse Family?

The fucking Lighthouse Family??????

What the hell kind of name is The Lighthouse Family anyway? The more I think about that name the more confused I get. The Lighthouse Family? The Lighthouse Family?

The fucking Lighthouse Family??????

They probably grew up in a lighthouse, like them kids from Round the Twist.

Yeah, one place I used to work it was aslan and the corrs. That was awful.
This...is worse.
It's either this or religious joyous shit, so, i dunno.
I cant even think straight to figure out a way out of the situation. Any music I would listen to would freak the fuck out of her I'm pretty sure...
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I cant even think straight to figure out a way out of the situation. Any music I would listen to would freak the fuck out of her I'm pretty sure...
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you're working with people, you should explain gently to your co-worker that it's going to have detrimental effects on your temprament and you will end up taking it out on your clients/residents/customers and that you'll end up getting them both fired unless she lets you put on rock and roll. Now think hard, you must have something palatable to the square ear.

If you're working with people, you should explain gently to your co-worker that it's going to have detrimental effects on your temprament and you will end up taking it out on your clients/residents/customers and that you'll end up getting them both fired unless she lets you put on rock and roll. Now think hard, you must have something palatable to the square ear.

You're totally right.
Don't think I'd try and take anything out on the clients round here but she could end up with a severe case of broken lighthouse family cd in the eye.

I've put on some planxty off youtube not having any cds with me.
It's drowned out the wailing across the room.

I've put on some planxty off youtube not having any cds with me.
It's drowned out the wailing across the room.

Let the (very quiet) volume war begin. These situations almost always require either talk or fighting to resolve them, until then its just the slow increase of under-the-hood hostilities and siege mentality.

4f10.jpg

Let the (very quiet) volume war begin. These situations almost always require either talk or fighting to resolve them, until then its just the slow increase of under-the-hood hostilities and siege mentality.

Hehe:)
Her cd's ended. Ha! Looks like I won this round. I can keep yis posted on the nailbiting excitement til 8am... Anyone....??? hello...

I'm finishing work that should've been done yesterday (but it's better for it that it wasn't done then y'see...) so I'll be about for a while.:rolleyes:

We're all on the graveyard shift now.

Steal the plug from her CD player. It'll
be blindingly obvious that you did it but if you keep playing innocent she'll eventually think she's going mad (ted...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back