SECOND DATE ADDED FOR DAN DEACON & ENSEMBLE - JUNE 4, ALT (1 Viewer)

Teeth Mountain playing again tonight? Wouldn't mind seeing them.

How were Adventure & Future Islands last night?

Teeth mountain are on second today, they were on first last night an missed most of it, waiting to give fellows tickets outside and was told from this thread they were on 2nd. But could hear the drone and drums goin outside so when in a cought the last two song, sweet band, s/t lp is totally outstanding.

Adventure had a couple of nifty songs, but the last 2 werent too hot & Future Islands were great, Sam is some front man, like a demented John Belushi. The tape is so good bar from a couple of too electro pop numbers, like Adventure they played their worse two songs last. But some band none the less

As for Deacon is vocals were a abit muffled and sometimes the 12 or so folks didnt work, but when they did, it was better than anyone dublin show he has played.
It felt like a mini festival of sweetness with the same amount of exhaustion as a 3 day festival but fuck it Im goin again tonight. It really was some crack and I wouldnt be surpriced if there were a good few second comers tonight.
Hopefully my back spasums will subside by 10,
Bet, borrow or steal, get a ticket.

oh foggy can you open the side door sooner if we all go out side again. the tunnel looped around on it selve and there was no roon to get back ito the main door so it fell apart, otherwise another sweet show and far play.

The wire is all lies, Bmore is some technicolor wonderland.

ehh he caught us off-guard on that one!

oh foggy can you open the side door sooner if we all go out side again. the tunnel looped around on it selve and there was no roon to get back ito the main door so it fell apart, otherwise another sweet show and far play.

The wire is all lies, Bmore is some technicolor wonderland.

i had work today and after the amount of sweet and leg ache i dont think i'd be able for it, not even at 12

Teeth mountain are on second today, they were on first last night an missed most of it, waiting to give fellows tickets outside and was told from this thread they were on 2nd. But could hear the drone and drums goin outside so when in a cought the last two song, sweet band, s/t lp is totally outstanding.

You didn't miss much, they only played 2 or 3 songs in all.

Future Islands were deadly, yer man looks like a Tim&Eric version of Joe Dolan. Really enjoyed them.

Future islands were cool - would like to see them do a full gig.

Didnt think much of adventure - just sounded like any chiptune band really- one guy on stage doin nothing much.......yawn

Spot on with that "mini festival" atmosphere comment above.
I would have went back for more tonight but
a) Surely it couldn't have been as good the second night running as a punter (could it??) and
b) I don't think my ankles would have taken another night of constant bouncing without shattering like safety glass...

Seriously some of the best fun you could ever have.....

Massive fun last night. I had the honour of being "Team Blue" Captain, so obviously it was my favourite Deacon show. The look on the faces of the on lookers and taximen on Excehquer Street was classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back