Seattle (1 Viewer)

strn_0

Website
Visit site
Would anyone know of a good hostel to stay in thats relatively central? Any recommendations of interesting places/things to go/see would be muchly appreciated too. Thanks!!

Beast said:
as long as it helps... When are you going to be in seattle?
Heading up there probably on Wednesday or Thursday. Still have to do a bit of research. Dying to see the place. Heard so many good things about it. Its meant to be more of a European style city than the rest of the cities in the US. Bit more down to earth feel to it.

Just one more question. Hows the public transport? Can you get around pretty easily?

It's pretty 'bus' friendly but... You may need to learn how the transfer system works... but , if you stay in that hostile you are close to everything. I was thinking about it earlier... there are a few places you want to avoid... don't go into south pioneer square after 8pm. It's a vicious open crack den with junkies and the sort...

Also do not be in Pike place market after 8pm... same thing...

If you want... I can give you my number... just in case... you never know when you may need something....

that link above dont not work no more. heading there tomorrow, just looking into hostels now. any recommendations from thumped folk?cheap and central.

If you meet any of these ladies over their tell em i said.....'yo!'

72959796.jpg

cheers man, all booked out though. only hostel in seattle.

so, anyone know of any 24 hour coffee places in seattle?

was in seattle a few years ago! strangest city ever.
was kinda empty during the day, then suddenly at 5 o clock everyone appeared out of work for an hour or so.
by 6 they were all gone...somewhere....to the coffee shops maybe

you probably know all about Pike Place, a necessary tourist spot.
down by their you can go to the original Starbucks complete with naked mermaid art on the merchandise.

ended up staying in a very reasonably priced hotel called the moore on 2nd ave. just over fifty for the night, shared bathroom. bit more expensive than hostel but not a whole lot more.central, clean etc. enjoy, really nice city

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back