scum fest (1 Viewer)

colm_

anyone going??,
im trying to decide weather or not to go my last exam is on the first day so i'd probly miss a fair bit by the time i get there

nope not going to scumfest but going to the north london punks picnic its a couple of weeks before scumfest (its the 29th, 30th, 31st and 1st i think ) should be pretty good !!

Might be going.
Depends if i am back home in Italy at that time or not.

But would love to go to see Benginning Of The End, they were absolutely amazing at Nuclear Winter Fest! Plus, Insuiciety and Hellbastard are playing, and that is first class stuff!

Not going to scumfest, but will be going to this:

l_2bdffe9f763b83f4ca2481be6dd1b19a.jpg

http://www.punkillegal.com/
http://www.myspace.com/punkillegal

Yeah, I'll be there. Hellbastard, fucking yes. Some other decent bands too.

And then to Malmo & Copenhagen for WB2D at the end of the month can't wait!!! I hope Jack Control is a total cock again!!!

Ah Punk Illegal! That is going to be a good one, would love to go...but getting to Sweden ain't cheap if you are unemployed.

Anyway, where would people stay overnight in London?

Ah Punk Illegal! That is going to be a good one, would love to go...but getting to Sweden ain't cheap if you are unemployed.

Anyway, where would people stay overnight in London?

cheap hostel, bin, or just follow really drunk people home
i was thinking about illegal fest thing aswel

Uhm, if anyone is interested i could get in touch with a girl i know in Leeds that can get contacts for a couple of squats in London.

The line-up is great, but i myself am definitively off to Play Fast Or Don't in the Czech Republic. Wolfbrigade, Unholy Grave, War Victims and Massgrave are playing, fucking mint! Anyone else off to it?

thinking abt going to this as well !!! flights cost fuck all !!

go for it i havnt booked flights or any thing yet, if your about next saturday ill have a wee chat bout it speaking of next saturday de noviamis are playing an early gig in belfast if your up for it

go for it i havnt booked flights or any thing yet, if your about next saturday ill have a wee chat bout it speaking of next saturday de noviamis are playing an early gig in belfast if your up for it

aye should be there tried booking it off work for the de nov gig !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back