• Thread starter Corm
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 3

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
Does anyone have any photos of Scio-Bong? We're getting the inlay for the 12" together so we want as many pics as possible from anyone who has them, if we use them you'll be credited and get free shit...

Does anyone have an e-mail address or phone number for Derick from Kilcoole (dreadlocked guy who's often taking photos at gigs) as I know he has some of us but I've never seen them. Could one of the other 'Coolies ask him about it?

jillface said:
I've some shit ones too..
have to try and find them first...
i'm sure i have yr email address somewhere..

ive got some good ones in black and white and a few gud colour ones too....i'll get mine together and ask d.j. what he's got.
i'll give em to ya at a gig or something.
dar

mc moley said:
ive got some good ones in black and white and a few gud colour ones too....

Yeah and that's how it starts, first he shows you a few slightly embarrasing photos that you laugh off and then he starts to reveal slowly over time the ones that should never see the light of day. You beg him not to show anyone and you give him some money. Then the money he asks for increases and before you know it you've changed your name and started a new life in a band called Kid Blunt...

Yeah, I'd love to get those pictures, nice one.

Anyone else who said they have or has photos of Scio-Bong, can you please get them to me ASAP as we gotta get this inlay shit together.

I believe that the shots from Belfast featuring your fetid but nonetheless cute bass players bum and guitarists thick cock would be great for the record. I hope you don't let me down.

Forgive me for doubting you. Forgiveness is a Christian trait. So is fucking your brother, but that's another story. Oh Roger, sweet Roger, where are you? *sigh*

Cormy I have ones from that gig in your gaff before I left., ie ages ago.

Give us a mail if you want me to scan them and gee-mail them to you.

like, TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!..
omg!!!11 omg!!11 ..

mbleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back