School of Rock! (1 Viewer)

School of RAVE

awesome film.

Radioactive%20Dallas.JPG

FC+Radioactive+Man+2.0.JPG

Anthony said:
why don't you subscribe to thumped instead of trying to spread your homophobia.

Hey! Whats up yer ass today? I like queers, especially the entertaining Camp-it-up ones. I still love Freddie Mercury. Alot

how can you be all "oh man you guyz could learn about rock from this moovie!!!" and then say judas priest was 'awful shit'?
i'm pretty sure everyone on the entire planet knew rob halford was gay "ages ago"
i heard this crazy rumour once that sabbath with dio wasn't as good as sabbath with ozzy - can anyone confirm????

andrew

M.BISON said:
how can you be all "oh man you guyz could learn about rock from this moovie!!!" and then say judas priest was 'awful shit'?
Coz some music stays with you from when you were 10 coz its great ie: Queen albums etc. And you realise some was kack, not classic, like Judas Priest.

Its an opinion. I'm entitled to it. Whats the story with the 40 or so posts of Star Wars shit? Everybody's seen it, sick of it, and it ain't funny.Dude

Speed Racer said:
Its an opinion. I'm entitled to it. Whats the story with the 40 or so posts of Star Wars shit? Everybody's seen it, sick of it, and it ain't funny.Dude

kinda like 2,390 of your posts, b.

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back