Saw (2 Viewers)

Damon_Kind said:
Jaysus i seen this. Very happy to see the sun when i came out of the cinema. Great fun though.
fuckin awful. biggest waste of a fiver ever. i mean christ, i just wanna see one film that doesn't have a twist knobbed on the end because the sixth sense took millions at the box office. christ, collateral is better than this. TOM CRUISE!

Damon_Kind said:
Jaysus i seen this. Very happy to see the sun when i came out of the cinema. Great fun though.
I saw this in Blanchardstown on a Sunday night- the place was full of tracksuited assholes trying to impress their skanger girlfriends, laughing out loud at anything gruesome or scary- it was like they were watching a completey different movie than i was- it was a good enough movie but there should be a clause- if the place is full of pricks you should get your money back :mad:

fucking skangers

cassette/tape said:
wreck everything.
everything.

two little skangers were running around the cinema last night when i was on my hot date.
sadly it was the only action that went on.
This was terrible. Dreadful acting. Danny glover was hilarious. Is'ent he getting "too old for this shit" by now. "Im gonna get you, you son of a bitch"!bog

THRILLHO said:
Are you sure they weren't laughing at the awful acting? Or the dumb shit that happens in the movie?
possibly

but it's the same as going to a band and loudly booing every fucking song,
regardless of what thise around you think- if its that bad just leave

i've been dying to see this but work keeps gettin in the way. i mean, how can you go wrong with the guy from Robin Hood Men In Tights?

rocktopus said:
I saw this in Blanchardstown on a Sunday night- the place was full of tracksuited assholes trying to impress their skanger girlfriends, laughing out loud at anything gruesome or scary- it was like they were watching a completey different movie than i was- it was a good enough movie but there should be a clause- if the place is full of pricks you should get your money back :mad:

fucking skangers
It's funny cos i work there

dammit.

i was lookin forward to seein' this, and now I hear it's lame?

now i'll just stay home and watch my shining dvd for the 400th time

hahaha.saw rules in a "worst movie ever made but i really wana watch it again" type-way. when i went to see saw(haha seesaw) the theatre was in stiches. but everyone was having a great ole time. worthy of my fiver i say.
lets start the saw appreciation thread!!

I thought this was amazing, who said the acting has to be good when
there's lots of guts and gore, since when has a thespian with talent ever been a stipulation? Fools!
Great one to watch early saturday afternoon when feck all people are in the cinema.
I had heard nothing about it before hand so I had no expectations whatsoever of it.

rocktopus said:

fucking skangers

i only go to see comedies in blanch cinema. it's just not worth the hassle.

after all, there's only so many times you can tell complete strangers to 'shut the fuck up or get out' before you get knifed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back