Savino NEWS (1 Viewer)

AnimalFlares

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi All,

Been a while since ive been on the board, hope eveyone is doing well. Saw the Morello news, if there is on band on the planet that deserve to do well its thoes guys !!!

Anyways on the news front, Savino are launching their new E.P on March 9th. Savino is made up of Jonathan, Joe, Laura and myself (after my receent split with The Flares). We have launched our myspace website and some of you may already have been added to our freinds list.

So if you want to sign up goto our myspace site http://www.myspace.com/savinoireland
Also if you would like to checkout two of our songs that are going to be on the E.P: http://artists.cpu.ie//bands/1152/

Thanks All,
J - Savino

Hi animalpants, we are all doing well here, thanks. I'm as delighted as you to hear about morello doing well. They deserve it allright !! anyway, drop by a bit more often. do you fancy going for a coffee or something ? pm me.

hey, don't mind these gombeens, some people on this forum can be quite cynical when it comes to this type of thing. it's usually jealousy - and these two would be the prime examples. do you want to go to the cinema or something ? brokeback mountain is meant to be excellent ! I can bring the cowboy hats !

used to play with eponymous J.Savino when band was called BIKE. maybe rename (((b)))IKE in keeping with the ethnicity of today's posting

Skink said:
used to play with eponymous J.Savino when band was called BIKE. maybe rename (((b)))IKE in keeping with the ethnicity of today's posting

Yeah he was telling me about ye before, about the stage falling in at the res show ?

Its going to get really complicated because obviuosly theres Jonathan and me so think ill change my name from john to Tom or somthing to keep sanity in rehersals lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back