sauna behaviour (1 Viewer)

i drew a quick example in paint but please excuse my limited skillz

sauna.jpg

looks like she had a whopper bum cigar in the sauna.

whats so good about beating yourself with sticks?
not the sticks but the leaves
to be honest i havent done it that many times as it never was a custom where i came from but it does get the blood flowing in a nice way. and the smashing birch leafs give a great odour in a hot sauna

not the sticks but the leaves
to be honest i havent done it that many times as it never was a custom where i came from but it does get the blood flowing in a nice way. and the smashing birch leafs give a great odour in a hot sauna

what do sauna traditionalists think of tylariums? theyre a cross between a sauna and a steam room i think. the gym i went to briefly last year had a sauna, steam room and a tylarium. the tylarium had the strongest kick off it i found although i could only stick it for a short while - the sauna just wasnt hot enough and the steamroom was shite. there was never anybody else in any of them any time i went in which was cool except for one time when there was this woman in the tylarium and she put some manky oil on the heater thing.

what do sauna traditionalists think of tylariums? theyre a cross between a sauna and a steam room i think. the gym i went to briefly last year had a sauna, steam room and a tylarium. the tylarium had the strongest kick off it i found although i could only stick it for a short while - the sauna just wasnt hot enough and the steamroom was shite. there was never anybody else in any of them any time i went in which was cool except for one time when there was this woman in the tylarium and she put some manky oil on the heater thing.
sauna traditionalists couldnt probably twist their tongues to say "tylarium" so that'd be that.
chimneyless sauna is a more like the thing for sauna traditionalists. you get the steam aswell. these things tend to burn down pretty easily, but thats normal, they just get rebuilt...never been in one myself

Oh yeah, i did that thing that Faustus was talking about, but in Norway though.
You have your beers lined up in the snow, you have the lights from the hut all pointing out level with the ground, and you get out of the sauna, leg it out into -20C, into the plunge pull which they keep liquid, barrel some beer into yourself, and back into the sauna.

Its basically the highest I have ever been. You get completely out of your head. Your body hasn't a fucking notion what's going on at all.
Also, if you have a shave after the sauna, it is an amazing shave.
That's my tip of the day there now.

apparently saunas are great for getting rid of a hangover

you drink a couple pints of water, go in the sauna for a while and sweat out all the toxins

haven't tried it though as I'm not bourgeoise like all you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back